Apollo Silver Streak XLR pair
The Apollo Silver streak is our flagship reference series XLR sporting the best trillium copper plugs with true Rhodium plating (white gold).
This Danish base cable is a 4 core SILVER coated 6n purity copper product designed for the best of hi-fi and its components.
The internal braid effectively cancels any frequency related phase shift. Different frequencies signals are distributed through different paths so the internal disruptions are greatly reduced as well as losses in high registers are limited.
How does it sound?
“The sound is very transparent and natural in higher and mid frequencies as well as dynamic and extended in a
bass section – The key feature is the quick attack and decay with accurate timing “
Specifications of the Apollo Silver Streak XLR pair
1. Material of Shielding/Insulator: Teflon
2. Color:16 conductors transparent
3. Material of Conductor: Braided multi-stranded, ultra-high purity 99.9999% OCC silver-plated Copper wire
4. Overall Outside Diameter: 10mm
5. Diameter of each strand: 1.5mm (AWG 15)
6. Ultra low-loss, low capacitance high-density polyethene dielectric insulation for conductors
7. Low friction, easy-to-pull outer PVC jacket
8.Trillium copper XLR balanced plug
Features of the Apollo Silver Streak XLR pair
1. The high purity silver-plated conductor with double shielding allow for maximum signal transfer, reduce distortion and signal loss, to keep your musical device performance.
2. Used xlr connectors by Taiwan, which is made of copper-plated plug, metal shell,
3. Used genuine 6N high purity silver-plated audio signal lines, which specifically designed for audio equipment and music equipment.
4. Use containing 3% silver Senju solders soldering.
5. External plus a network of high-density shock as protection.
6. Package: 1 Pair xlr cable
Length: 1.0 m pair