Renowned for making industry leading and award-winning DACs, Audiolab now presents the M-DAC nano. Combining hi-resolution digital playback with portable convenience, this is the latest addition to the M-DAC family and is the smallest yet.
The Audiolab M-DAC nono is a Mobile wireless DAC and headphone amp.
The M-DAC nano is a multi-function portable headphone amplifier and DAC combination. Designed to enhance your portable music playback experience, the M-DAC nano transforms your digital music signal to a level of high-fidelity, wirelessly and on-the-go. Universally suited to in-ear or over-ear headphones of various impedance levels, the M-DAC nano, the M-DAC uses sophisticated digital filtering with upscaling to give an impressive sonic boost to whatever you’re listening to.
Specifications of the Audiolab M-DAC nano
- Model M-DAC nano
- Wireless Connectivity Bluetooth V4.2
- Output Power 30mW per channel @320 (1 Vrms output)
- 7.SmW per channel @3000 (1 .SVrms output)
- Audio Codec aptX / aptX LL / AAC / SBC
- Matching Impedance 80 to 3000
- Dimension 44 x 44 x 14mm
- Weight 28g
- Warranty: 6 months manufacturers warranty
Check out the YouTube Audiolab M-DAC nano review at -> https://youtu.be/fktU7jbMN9g