Boston Acoustics A 250 Floorstanding Speaker (Pair, Black Finish)
The Boston Acoustics A 250 Floorstanding Speaker offers high-quality audio in a stylish and modern design. The cabinet has a high-contrast finish with scratch-resistant glossy panels, a textured top, and a magnetic grille to fit beautifully into any decor. The cabinet also features internal bracing to reduce internal resonance.
Boston engineers brought together the best elements of traditional loudspeaker design and technology along with new and innovative ideas to deliver best-in-class sound in the A 250 Floorstanding Speaker. Vertical and horizontal internal bracings reduce cabinet resonances for enhanced audio quality, and newly developed ceramic and glass fiber polymer woofer cones allow for higher speed, reduced distortion, and improved sensitivity. Further enhancing sonic performance, the crossover components in the A 250 Floorstanding Speaker Series incorporate low-loss film capacitors and low-distortion laminated silicon steel cores for the inductors in all critical areas.
The cabinet houses a pair of advanced 5.25″ ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofers with Deep Channel Design technology to deliver plenty of bass response from little amplifier power. Acoustically tuned bass ports on the cabinet also help to extend low frequency response. The 1″ Kortec soft dome tweeter provides crystal clear treble frequencies.
The rear panel features gold-plated 5-way binding post connectors to provide terrific hookup flexibility for a variety of home theater and music systems, perfect for stereo or surround applications. The connectors also provide pure signal transfer for the best audio experience possible.
- High-contrast finish with scratch resistant high gloss panels for stunning good looks
- Boston’s 1-inch Kortec® soft dome tweeter for crystalline high frequencies
- Advanced ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofers with Deep Channel® Design (DCD) deliver more bass response from less amplifier power
- Acoustically tuned ports for improved low frequency response
- Easy Hook-Up 5-way gold-plated binding posts provide total hook-up flexibility and the purest signal transfer
Specifications of Boston Acoustics A 250 Floorstanding Speaker:
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 25kHz
- Recommended Amplifier: 10 – 175W
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 89 dB (SPL/2.8V/m)
- Woofer: Dual 5.25”
- Tweeter: 1” Kortec softdome
- Dimensions 35.1 x 12.6 x 8.9″ (891 x 319 x 225mm)
- Weight (kg): 13,4
- Warranty: 1 Year
they deliver a sonic performance that just makes it simply hard to believe they are priced at Rs 25,000. The overall texture of their sound is intimate and detailed, there is no lack of deep bass here and there is no shortage of definition and presence in the high frequencies too. Plus, the energy and liveliness of the mid-range will make your jaws drop on the floor…. AV MAX – BEST BUY