The Castle Avon C Centre Channel Speaker is a 2-way speaker utilizing a special Woven Carbon Fibre driver with treble output from an advanced HF ribbon.
Both these units provide delicacy and sparkling detail in the way they reproduce musical instruments and voices and, together with the sophisticated acoustic-phase crossovers devised by Castle engineers, exhibit a naturally smooth and balanced sound that perfectly complements the dramatic bass output of these speakers.
And, of course, every Castle Avon speaker is finished in real wood veneers, hand crafted and polished to perfection as only Castle can.
Castle Avon C – a delight both to eyes and ears.
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m) 90dB
- Recommended amplifier power 25-100W
- Peak SPL 97dB
- Nominal impedance 8Ω Compatible
- Minimum impedance 3.6Ω
- Frequency response (+/-3dB) 65Hz ~ 20kHz
- Bass extension (-6dB) 60Hz
- Crossover frequency 300Hz&3.8kHz
- Cabinet Volume (in litres) 17.2L
- Height (on plinth) (174+25)mm
- Width 520mm
- Depth (with terminals) (290+30)mm
- Carton size 620*400*310mm
- Net weight 14kg/pcs
- Gross weight 15.2kg/ctn