The Cerapod brings about immediate focus and solidity with an improvement in transient attack and decay. Besides tightening up the bass, the midrange notably gets clearer and fuller with higher frequencies getting neater, cleaner and more extended.
It utilizes a precision-machined ceramic ball in an aluminum alloy cage. A special polymer o ring holds the assembly in place forming a vacuum and damps vibrations.
The assembly can simply be placed near the existing feet of your equipment used directly under the chassis of your equipment thus by-passing the stock feet, which, many a time are simply ordinary isolators that tend to overdamp causing an energy loss.
The genesis of the Cera family offers excellent access to the world of the finest sound enhancing system. Being in the second generation already, Cerapod Provides a screw-on function as well as a budget price. The screw-on part is under the isofelt on top and bottoms. Hence for screw ones the felt needs to be removed
Be it your turntable or your reference CDP or DAC or Mac mini the cerapod is guaranteed to give you the most accurate, detailed and dynamic imaging. Use it under your Preamps and hear a new level of depth and sound staging.
This is also a perfect isolation tool for stand mount speakers or as an alternative to spikes on your speaker stands. Having both surfaces flat it leaves no dents/marks on the speaker base which inverted spikes would. No sticking means no glue marks on your speaker base.
It becomes a must-have for audiophiles who require that extra isolation for their standmounts.
The all-new Cerapods have been launched after extensive research – The use of duralumin impart an excellent tone with a small hint of "tubyness" and warmth going far beyond the older version with respect to timing and spatial accuracy.
- Best value for money ball based isolation device
- Optimum range of application: 5 – 40 kg of component weight
- Recommended for audio components – speakers and CDP, DAC, streamers , apple iMac, hard drives, PSU trains as a replacement to spikes under speaker stands.
Known for accurate bass response, transparency and deeper insights into the recordings
- Material: precision-machined aluminum with high-tech ceramic ball ( black zirconium nitride )
- Usable height: 45 mm
- Dimensions: Ø 25 mm (top section), Ø 38 mm (bottom section)
- Load capacity: 40 kg (set of 4), 30 kg (set of 3)
- Colour: Jet black bottom with champagne electro anodized tops
Versions: set of 4, set of 3
Use – in case of equipment with feet place the item next to the components feet but do not place the stock feet on the isolation device