Denon DCD-520AE CD Player
To faithfully reproduce the original sound, the Denon DCD-520AE CD Player is endowed with a wide range of audio technology that Denon has developed and refined over the years. For a sound that surpasses the quality expected in its class, Denon engineers have carefully selected parts for the audio section, the power unit, and other areas on the basis of their contribution to high sound quality. The patterns for the digital circuits have been specially designed to provide maximum protection from unwanted radiation and achieve low impedance. Denon engineers used rigorous listening tests to select the DCD-520AE’s high-precision 32-bit/192 kHz D/A converter. This converter and the audio circuit design that Denon has developed over many years masterfully reproduce the delicate nuances of music in the audio signal.
High precision 32-bit 192kHz D/A converter
Denon engineers used rigorous listening tests to select the DCD-520AE’s high-precision 32-bit/192kHz D/A converter. This converter and the audio circuit design that Denon has developed over many years masterfully reproduce the delicate nuances of music in the audio signal.
DAC master clock design, to suppress jitter and noise
The DCD-520AE features the same type of DAC that is used in our high-class CD player as a master of clock signals for all devices. Since these clock signals are generated by an oscillator circuit module, it is possible to obtain highly reliable oscillation unaffected by other elements.
Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction
The power transformers, themselves a source of vibration, have been placed near the ground and immediately above the insulators to allow direct release to the ground and thoroughly prevent the propagation of unwanted vibration or noise.
2 line fluorescent display
Front display with 2 lines for easy operation.
Main FEATURES of the Denon DCD-520AE CD Player
• High precision 32-bit 192kHz D/A converter
• CD-R/CD-RW playback (MP3,WMA)
• 2 line fluorescent display
• Improved sound quality
• Newly designed remote controller
• Master Clock Design
• Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction
• Original Denon Mechanism with central assembly drawer unit
• Carefully designed construction to preserve audio signal purity
• Minimum signal path design
• Strictly selected parts for high sound quality
• Aluminium front panel
• European sound-tuned
• ECO friendly with low power consumption in stand by and auto power off
• Remote control unit equipped with buttons of different shapes and sizes based on their functions for easy operation
• Integration with the new PMA-520AE’s remote control unit
• Folder Mode function, for playing only files stored in specific folders (used when playing discs with MP3/WMA files)
• Design matches the new PMA-520AE integrated amplifier
Specifications of the Denon DCD-520AE CD Player
- Channels 2 channel stereo
- Dynamic range 98 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
- Total harmonic distortion 0.003% (1 kHz)
- Channel separation 100 dB
- Power supply AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power consumption 13 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 434 x 107 x 279 mm
- Weight 4.0 kg