Denon PMA-800NE Integrated Amplifier with 85W Power/Channel
Featuring digital inputs and a built-in phono equalizer, the Denon PMA-800NE integrated amplifier sets new heights in premium audio performance.
The Denon PMA-800NE integrated amplifier sets new heights in premium audio performance with digital inputs and a built-in phono equalizer. From deep bass to detailed highs, listen to your favourite high-resolution audio content with the 192kHz/24bit D/A converter. At 85W (4 Ohms) per channel, the PMA-800NE supplies enough power to drive your speakers for optimal sound. Connect the PMA-800NE to your favourite components with the three Optical and one Coaxial digital inputs. Powered by the Denon Advanced High Current (AHC) single push-pull circuit power amplifier, the PMA-800NE provides exceptional sound quality that balances high power with delicate, musical details.
Features of the Denon PMA-800NE Integrated Amplifier
- 2 x 85 W (4 ohms) or 2 x 50W (8 ohms) power output: Get the maximum performance to drive your favourite loudspeakers
- Advanced High Current (AHC) Single Push-Pull circuit power amplifier: Wide bandwidth captures everything from deep bass to detailed highs
- 3 Optical, 1 Coaxial digital input: Supports all digital music sources
- Built-in 192kHz/24bit D/A converter: Experience high-resolution audio playback
- Impeccable sound engineering with carefully selected and rigorously tested Hi-Fi parts: Enjoy the exceptional sound that is the signature of Denon amplifiers
- Analog Mode for pure audio reproduction: Enjoy the richness of your treasured analogue music sources
- High-performance MM and MC phono equalizer amp: Connect any turntable and enjoy vinyl tracks
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction: Listen to music with pristine detail and quality unaffected by the environment
- Main transformer with separate coiled wires for audio/control circuits: Eliminates interference to optimize sound quality
- Micro-processor with Stop Mode: Protects audio signal from external noise during playback
- Denon-proprietary Signal Level Divided Construction (SLDC) chassis: Amplify and transmit delicate musical signals to the speakers to capture the nuance of the music
- Engineered with a more than 100-year Denon legacy in audio excellence: Trust this high-quality and durable system to deliver the ultimate audio experience
HIGH POWER 85W INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER
Power your loudspeakers with the Denon PMA-800NE integrated amplifier. Engineered with remarkable Denon amplifier technology, the PMA-800NE delivers 85 Watts of power-per-channel into 4 Ohms. This integrated amplifier offers compatibility with the widest range of speaker types and impedances for operational stability.
Build Integrity with Thoughtfully Selected Components
With more than a 100-year legacy of designing premium audio components, trust that your Denon product has undergone rigorous testing. The overall aesthetic, sound quality and design integrity of Denon PMA-800NE and its Hi-Fi components are built to last.
Analog Mode allows the Denon PMA-800NE to operate as a purely analogue amp, disabling coaxial, digital and optical digital inputs while you listen to an analogue source. Turn on Analog Mode to close power to the dedicated digital power source and stop the operation of the digital input circuity, avoiding any high-frequency influence on the analogue section of the PMA-800NE. Enjoy your favourite analogue sources with uninhibited clarity and detailed reproduction.
MM and MC Phono Equalizer
The Denon PMA-800NE includes a phono equalizer that supports input from both MM and MC cartridges. This phono equalizer has high gain, and unlike loops in other circuit board patterns which cause adverse effects on sound quality, the simple, straightforward design of the PMA-800NE phono equalizer significantly improves sound.
Direct Mechanical Ground Construction for Pristine Sound
Vibration-resistant design reduces the adverse audio effects of heavy components within amplifiers so sound quality meets Denon standards. The power transformer — which is the largest vibration source among amplifier components — is outfitted with a 1.6mm thick steel plate to the mount, suppressing vibration created by the transformer as well as external vibration toward the transformer. By directly supporting the transformer with a steel plate, the vibration surrounding the chassis is reduced resulting in pristine sound.
Optical and Coaxial Digital Inputs
The Denon PMA-800NEfeatures three Optical inputs and one Coaxial input and supports PCM signals up to 192 kHz/24 bit. These digital inputs help to improve sound and visual quality of your TV audio, Blu-Ray, media players and more. Also use it to input high-resolution sound from an audio source on your computer.
Main Transformer with Individual Wiring
To eliminate interference and maintain exceptional sound quality, the main power transformer of the Denon PMA-800NE has separate coiled wires for the audio and control circuits. An integrated micro-processor features Stop Mode for even greater sound quality while you listen.
Micro-processor Stop Mode
The micro-processor of the Denon PMA-800NE features a Stop Mode that automatically ceases all operations of the micro-processor when it’s not needed for playback. By stopping the oscillation of the micro-processor clock during these listening moments, the audio signal is protected from external noise and enhances sound quality.
Signal Level Divided Construction (S.L.D.C.)
The Signal Level Divided Construction (SLDC) chassis developed by Denon is used in the audio circuit to ensure that delicate musical signals are faithfully amplified and transmitted to the speakers. Listen with exemplary quality, every time.
Specifications of the Denon PMA-800NE
50 W + 50 W (8 ohms)
85 W + 85 W (4 ohms)
Frequency response 5 Hz – 100kHz –0, -3 dB
Power Consumption 200 W
Standby Consumption 0.3 W
Dimensions (W x H x D) 17.0 x 4.8 x 12.0 in
Weight 16.5 lbs or 7.5 Kgs