Dynavector DV-10X5 MKII MC Cartridge
First released in 1978 and recipient of the prestigious (at the time) Design and Engineering Award at the Chicago CES in both 1978 and 1981. The new Dynavector 10X5 MKII MC cartridge presents a new benchmark in High Output MC cartridge performance not requiring a step-up device or MC phono preamplifier.
Along with several exclusive Dynavector technologies that include Magnetic Flux Damping, Softened Magnetism (Patent) and powerful neodymium magnets that provide the smooth treble response Dynavector are renowned for.
The Dynavector 10X5 MKII also features an improved stylus assembly with the nude diamond “Shibata III” line contact stylus and improved hardened cantilever material. These improvements ensure secure tracking ability over even the most torturous of record grooves whilst achieving extended high-frequency response and enhanced musical resolution.
The legendary Dynavector coil winding technology using the finest of wire has enabled the Dynavector 10X5 MKII to minutely increase the coil windings and achieve a reduction in impedance to 150 ohms whilst retaining a healthy 2.8mV output.
Mounting the cartridge to the tonearm is achieved by a rigid red aluminium head block that provides a stable platform for the cartridge along with easy and secure fixing to the tonearm.
Specifications of the Dynavector DV-10X5 MKII MC Cartridge
- Type High output moving coil cartridge with flux damper and softened magnetism
- Output Voltage 2.8mV (at 1KHz, 5cm/sec.)Channel Separation 25 dB (at 1KHz)
- Channel balance 1.0 dB (at 1KHz)
- Frequency response 20 – 20,000Hz (± 2dB)
- Compliance 12 mm/N
- Tracking force 1.8 – 2.2 g
- Impedance 150 ohms
- Recommended load impedance > 1000 ohms
- Cantilever 6mm length hardened aluminium pipe
- Stylus tip Nude Diamond “Shibata III” Line Contact
- Weight 7.5 g
There are no reviews yet.