Earthquake’s Front Firing F12 subwoofer system was designed to offer consumer budget and volume optimized subwoofer system solutions.
Now on its second generation, the FF12 subwoofers still score high marks with custom home installers as they work fantastically in front firing applications.
The FF12 subwoofer offers the most value for its affordable price.
Specifications of Earthquake FF12 Subwoofer
- Front firing design with small footprint
- Single slot front mounted port for optimized bass output (first generation has dual round ports)
- Built in 400-Watt Class “A/B” high efficiency power amplifier
- 24dB/Octave variable filter from 40 Hz to 180 Hz
- Front mounted volume control
- Automatic signal detection circuitry
- Status LED indicators
- Low level (RCA) audio inputs
- Line through (RCA) audio outputs
- High level (high level) audio inputs
- Line through (high level) audio output
- 0 – 180° phase shift