EKCO EV55DP Tube CD Player is a compact disc player which plays regular music CDs as well as digital media through a USB input. At first look the EV55DP catches the eye due to its classic wood enclosure, however on the inside it is equipped with the best possible circuitry used in present day digital engineering. Built to top of the line specifications, this is a pure music lover’s CD player through and through. It has the capability to increase the detail levels in your CD collection as well as link up with coaxial and USB sources. It can be used as a stand–alone player with use of its remote handset, or integrated with the EV55SE Integrated Amplifier.Finally, the EV55DP CD Player brings together a combination choice of Vacuum Tube and Solid State Output, making it an ideal choice for a variety of music lovers.
Our commitment to engineering the best sound reproductionis evident in our component sourcing. 12AU7 (ECC82) is a miniature nine-pin (B9A base) medium-gain dual triode vacuum tube. Also known in Europe under its Mullard-Philips tube designation, they are popular in hi-fi vacuum tube audio for their low-noise amplification.
The EV55DP accepts Coaxial and USB input. The USB input can accept digitals signals to a maximum resolution of 24 bit/192kHz. On the other hand there are various signal outputs options – fixed lines, variable lines, Coaxial and Optical. It also includes a special remote that allows volume control anywhere inside a room.
Protective grilles finished with high-temp black paint protect the circuitry while the sides of the chassis are fitted with matched pairs of handcrafted solid wood LouroPretopanels in piano gloss finish adding to the classy and elegant aesthetics of the CD-Pre Player.
- D/A Quantization Bits: 24 bits
- D/A Sampling Frequency: 44.1 – 192kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (±0.2dB)
- Dynamic Range : > 95dB
- S/N Ratio: > 100dB
- Digital Input: 2 × Coaxial 1 × USB
- Digital Output: 1 × Coaxial 1 × Optical (Tos–Link)
- Analogue Output: 1 × Unbalanced Line with fixed output level 1 × Unbalanced Line with variable output level 1 × 6.3mm Headphone output
- Vacuum Tube Used: 1 × ECC82 (12AU7)
- Power Consumption: 21W (Power On) 0.6W (Standby)
- Dimension (W × H × D): 420 × 114.5 × 314 (mm)
- Weight: 6.8kg