Elac DCR52 Debut Reference Center Speaker
The new Elac DCR52 Debut Reference Center Speaker is a logical step that builds on a world-renowned concept with creative impulses to inspire something new.
The result is the Debut Reference and it offers significant acoustic and visual advances. With an exterior that draws on traditional and contemporary styles, it pairs an oak wood finish with a white satin matte painted front baffle to strike the perfect balance!
The ELAC Debut Reference is a future classic!
A promising trademark Striking looks and realistic sound – with the Debut Reference, everything comes as standard. At its heart is the new waveguide for the tweeter.
Consistent and well thought out
A complex cabinet design incorporating a full-perimeter brace significantly reduces cabinet vibrations for more defined sound reproduction.
Power at every step of the way The new woofer with a cast aluminium chassis provides improved stiffness for the entire structure – and will really get your feet tapping.
Product Specifications of the Elac DCR52 Debut Reference Center Speaker
- Enclosure Type: 2-Way Bass Reflex
- Frequency Response: 55Hz – 35000Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 87db @ 2.83v/1m
- Crossover Frequency: 2200Hz
- Max Power Input: 120 Watts
- Tweeter: 1″ Cloth Dome
- Woofer: 2 x 5.25 Inch Aramid Fiber
- Cabinet: CARB2 Rated MDF
- Port: 2 x Dual Flared Slot Vent
- Binding Posts: 5-Way Metal
- Cabinet Finishes: White Baffle, Oak Cabinet or Black Baffle, Walnut Cabinet
- Accessories Included: Magnetic fabric grill
- Weight: 10.1 kgs Each
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 20.74″ x 7.28″ x 9.52″