Focal Chora 600 P Subwoofer
Designed by Focal engineers for both Hi-Fi listening and Home Cinema use, the Sub 600P subwoofer completes your audio installation by providing a deep, impactful and controlled bass. Combined with your Home Cinema system, its power offers an even more sensational and realistic immersion.
Its Class D 600-watt amplifier supplies a 1113/16” (30cm) diameter Polyflex speaker driver, a heavier, more rigid cone promoting high power handling. Its closed design allows any interference noise to be avoided, reproducing the original sound signal as faithfully as possible.
Finally, with its High Gloss black finish front panel, its brushed MDF cabinet body and its magnetic grille, the Sub 600P is a modern and discrete addition to your listening room.
Key points of the Focal Chora SUBWOOFER 600P
- Closed subwoofer for faithful reproduction of bass frequencies
- 600-watt class-D amplifier
- Polyflex cone: perfect bass impact
Specifications of the Focal Chora SUBWOOFER 600P
- Type Active closed subwoofer
- Speaker driver 12″ (30cm) Polyflex woofer
- Frequency response at -6dB 26Hz
- Frequency response (+/-3dB) 28Hz–270Hz
- RCA input Right, left LFE
- Crossover frequency Variable 40Hz-200Hz (LFE)
- Phase adjustment Phase inverter 0°/180°
- Power modes AutoStandby enable/disable
- Amplifier power 600W Dynamic (300W RMS)
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 153/4″x153/4″x163/4″ (400x400x425mm)
- Weight 46.3lbs (21kg)
Alla Nilesh –
I was looking for a subwoofer that would complement the sound of my home theater and Focal’s Sub 600P was just what I needed! This subwoofer has a 12-inch Polyflex woofer that generates a deep, impactful sound. I also like how the Variance HP crossover gives you a lot of control over your audio quality. With a subwoofer like this, you’re sure to get a sound that’s worthy of your Home Cinema!