A couple of clear steps above the isopod(cera ball), this height adjustable isolater is the ultimate tool for isolation and vibration control.
The 3 Ceramic (zirconium nitride) balls caged in a Steel and titanium alloy form the heart of this isolater.
The silicone O ring around the shaft of the base damps any wobbles between the three parts.
It is Designed to provide a ready route for the efficient removal of unwanted vibrational energy
The improvement in low-level resolution was dramatic, with increased focus, transparency and separation.
You can clearly perceive more spatial information; the individual instruments are identified better and are more separate. The sound image was much more structured, especially in the bass range.
One can hear much further into the soundstage with far less effort. For example, the ability to separate multi-tracked vocals like the echoing chorus that fades out Shawn Colvin’s “Diamond In The Rough” is dramatically improved, the two recordings being separated spatially (laterally and in terms of depth) and tonally. The sound becomes quicker and much more articulate, so that extended melodic lines become far easier to trace, as do subtle pushes and emphases on the part of players.
* Optimum range of application: 5 – 60 kg of component weight
* Recommended for audio components (source preamp power amp etc , speakers and rack shelves
“The CERA technology is based on direct coupling for effective transfer of sound interfering resonance. Fast resonance transfer is provided by extreme hard high-tech ceramic balls. Combined with precision machined materials like stainless steel or aluminum the optimum balance between damping and deflection is achieved. The resulting vacuum effect draws off unwanted resonance directly where it evolves.
The clear advantage: no resonance build-up, no overdamping, no loss of deflection. The CERA technology improves the sound wherever sound-impairing resonance restricts the musicality”
- CNC machined Alloy Cage
- Load Capacity per set – 20-150kgs
- Suggested Applications : Heavier Source equipment, Integrated SS/tube Amps, power Amplifiers, Pedestals,Speakers and Racks
- Variation of ball material available on request( Brass and tungsten carbide)
- Micron height adjustment
- Anticarbon duralium base with isopad top
- M8 stud Provided
- Color : black
- Diameter : 50mm
- Height: 46mm
- Sold in Pack of 3 or Pack of 4
- Shipping weight : 3.75 kgs