FX Audio D502 is a compact, high-efficiency integrated stereo digital amplifier with host of connectivity options between devices, featuring Fully Digital Amplifier architecture (FDA) architecture. It measures less than the dimension of Set-Top-Box and takes very little space, also comes with a remote to switch between inputs.
– Micro USB port to connect to Desktop PC / Laptop and an Android mobile with USB-OTG function.
– An S/PDIF (Co-axial) input to connect to Desktop PC / Android TV box / Set-Top Box / Blu ray / DVD player.
– A TOSLINK (Optical) input to connect to Desktop PC / Android TV box / Set-Top Box / Blu ray / DVD player.
– A Subwoofer pre-out to connect to active subwoofer for a faithful low frequency reproduction.
– A 3.5mm (AUX) input, to connect mobiles or any device with analogue/ (3.5mm output).
– Chipset: SA9023 + CS8422 + TAS5508C + SUB(NE5532) + TAS5342
– Input interface: Micro USB, AUX, Optical, Coaxial
– Output interface: SUB (active bass line output), R/L (left and right speaker line output)
– Maximum sampling rate: USB – 24bit / 96kHz, Optical / Coaxial – 24bit / 192kHz
– Signal to noise ratio: 98dB
– Impedance: 4-8ohm
– Maximum output power: 2 x 60W @ 4ohm, 2 x 45W @ 8ohm
– Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
– DC power supply: 24V 4A
– Color: black / silver
– Size: 128 x 133 x 33mm
– Weight: 1.1kg
– 1 x D502 Digital Amplifier
– 1 x Remote controller
– Power adapter （1 x 24V 4A power supply）
– 1 x manual