FX Audio M160E is a compact Class-D stereo amplifier with high power output and a good set of connectivity options. It measures less than the dimension of Set-Top-Box and takes very little space, also comes with a remote to switch between inputs.
– Supported File System : FAT 32, Ex FAT (Flash drive, Pen drive)
– Music format: MP3, WMA, APE, FLAC, WAVE*
– Front panel USB port (2.0) supports playback of digital lossless & lossy audio formats.
– Front panel SD card supports playback of digital lossless & lossy audio formats.
– Bluetooth (4.0) connectivity for wireless playback of media (audio) files from mobile and compatible streaming music apps.
– PC-USB port (Type B cable provided) to connect desktop / laptop.
– RCA analogue inputs to connect to devices with 3.5mm / analogue outputs.
– Chipset: TD7498E + PCM2704 +CS8635
– Power Output : 138W + 138W @ 4Ω, 65W + 65W @ 8 Ω
– Input Interface : BT, AUX, PC-USB, USB Memory , SD Card
– Frequency response: 20Hz-20Khz
– USB sound card sampling: 44.1-48K
– USB port support capacity: maximum 32GB
– SD card support capacity: maximum 32GB
– File system support: FAT16 / FAT32 / EXFAT / FAT64
– Music format support: MP3 / WMA / APE / FLAC / WAVE*
– Support single directory (all files must be placed in root folder)
– Bluetooth: BLUETOOTH 4.0 specification, compatible with Bluetooth 3.0
– Power supply: DC32V 5A
– Size: 135 x 110 x 20mm
– Weight : 1KG
– 1 x M-160E
– 1 x Remote Control
– 1 x Bluetooth Antenna
– 1 x 32V Power plug
– 1 x USB cable