KLH Kendall Floorstanding Speaker
The stunningly beautiful KLH Kendall Floorstanding Speaker, aptly named after Kendall Square in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the birthplace of KLH, is a flagship electrodynamic 3-way bass-reflex loudspeaker. It features woven Kevlar drivers with powder-coated die-cast aluminum baskets, braided tinsel leads, custom-designed crossovers, an anodized aluminum tweeter with linear response faceplate, and much more, all in real wood veneers. The Kendall loudspeaker effortlessly reproduces the artist’s original soundtrack recording with such astonishing natural detail and deep visceral bass, that you will swear you’re sitting at a live concert venue.
Features of the KLH Kendall Floorstanding Speaker
- 3-Way bass reflex system with 2 x 6.5” Woven Kevlar® bass drivers, 1 x 5.25” Woven Kevlar mid/bass driver, and a high performance 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeter with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- REAL WOOD VENEERS – Black Oak, American Walnut. ¾” MDF construction featuring custom-designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized through finite element analysis. Powder coated die-cast aluminum driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Brushed aluminum tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
- Dual 5-Way Binding Posts
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high-grade components to ensure smooth and natural transition between drivers.
- Black Satin MDF base for additional stability as needed.
- Chrome plated steel spikes OR rubber feet for proper decoupling.
- Magnetic Grilles featuring a custom honeycomb design with NO visible fasteners for durability and a flawless appearance.
- Sensitivity: 96dB
- Frequency response: 25Hz-23kHz +/- 3dB
- Power handling: 250 watts
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Crossover points: 800Hz and 2.5kHz.
- Dimensions: 40” x 7.75” x 14.75” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 50 lbs.
SPECIFICATIONS of the KLH Kendall Floorstanding Speaker
Kendall Floorstanding Loudspeaker
Frequency response 25Hz-23kHz.+/-3dB
Power handling 250 watts.
Components 2 x 6.5” (16.5cm) Woven Kevlar bass drivers, 1 x 5.25” (13.3cm) Woven Kevlar
mid/bass driver, 1 high performance 1” (2.5cm) Anodized Aluminum tweeter
Inputs Dual 5-Way Binding Posts
Enclosure Type Bass Reflex
Finishes Walnut Wood Veneer or Black Oak Wood Veneer
Crossover points 800Hz and 2.5kHz.
Dimensions: 40” x 7.75” x 14.75” (H x W x D) 101.6cm x 19.7cm x 37.5cm (H x W x D)
Weight: 48.7 lbs. 22kg