Magnat Multi Monitor 220 Bluetooth® Stereo Loudspeaker
The Magnat Multi Monitor 220 Is A Fully Active Bluetooth® Stereo Loudspeaker Set With Phono Input.
- High-quality complete system for vinyl and streaming fans
- Compact, active stereo system with phono input and Bluetooth
- Low-resonance enclosure made of E1 MDF timber boards
- Wide range of connectivity options, including phono and Bluetooth® aptX
- Integrated Class D amplifier with a power output of 2 x 40 watts RMS
The Magnat MULTI MONITOR 220 offers a top-class combination of audiophile reproduction and modern convenience. Its integrated phono amplifier for MM record players provides a simple option for people to enjoy their beloved vinyl collections. The compact stereo system also features Bluetooth aptX, presenting a convenient way of streaming music with the best sound quality. German-developed chassis for tweeters and subwoofers guarantee precise and dynamic playback of all audio content. The loudspeakers are driven by an integrated Class D amplifier with a power output of 2 x 40 watts RMS. The Magnat MULTI MONITOR 220 delivers all of this in a high-quality enclosure made of E1 MDF timber boards.
The Magnat MULTI MONITOR 220 combines classic hi-fi with modern music streaming: The high-quality active stereo set provides a phono pre-amplifier for MM record players as well as Bluetooth® including aptX™ in addition to further analogue and digital inputs. This enables the beloved vinyl collection to really come into its own, as well as high-definition digital music – from your smartphone, notebook or tablet, even in completely wireless mode.
WIDE RANGE OF CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS INCLUDING PHONO PRE-AMP AND BLUETOOTH® APTX™
The Magnat MULTI MONITOR 220 makes things easy for its owners: It offers six different options for connecting source devices. Audiophile listeners are particularly delighted with the integrated phono pre-amplifier for MM systems, which can be switched on by connecting to the stereo RCA input. In this way, your record collection can really come into its own on a high-quality, high-performance system. The MULTI MONITOR 220 also plays back digital titles with just as much precision: Bluetooth®, including aptX™, guarantees outstanding quality for audio streaming. Users can also find other wired connectivity options on the back of the unit in the form of a 3.5 mm jack socket as well as one optical and one coaxial digit input. The source can be selected easily via the remote control provided.
HIGH-QUALITY CHASSIS FOR PRECISE AND DYNAMIC SOUND
The MULTI MONITOR 220 processes digital input signals of up to 192 kHz/24 bits. To ensure that this outstanding quality can also be exploited to the full during playback, we only use high-quality components for the chassis: We have opted for a 25 mm Magnat fmax tweeter which, thanks to its dispersion-optimised sound guide and powerful ferrite magnet system, performs just as dynamically as it does in terms of precision. The deep bass range is taken care of by an FE Dynamics chassis with a ceramic-aluminium membrane and distortion-optimised magnet system. For example, the compact shelf-top speakers cover an impressive frequency range of 35 to 40,000 hertz. Those wanting even more power in the bass range, in particular, can connect an optional subwoofer via the Sub-Out port.
GENEROUSLY DIMENSIONED CLASS D AMPLIFIER
The Magnat MULTI MONITOR 220 has a high-quality Class D amplifier with a power output of 2 x 40 watts RMS. The module with all the connections is housed in the right-hand speaker enclosure. This means that the stereo set does not need a separate amplifier or receiver but, rather, simply a power connection. All of the components are perfectly matched and deliver clear and exceptionally powerful reproduction, something that is otherwise only possible with considerably more expensive or larger systems. The left and right speakers are connected via a classic loudspeaker cable provided in the package. High-quality, gold-plated terminals are provided for the actual connection.
STYLISH, LOW-RESONANCE ENCLOSURE
This high-quality technology and the high-precision chassis are suitably accommodated in a sturdy, low-resonance enclosure made of E1 MDF timber boards. The white membrane of the subwoofer has a stylish look and presents a striking contrast to the silk-matt black-lacquered baffle. Those who like things a bit more discreet can attach the removable front cover with the acoustic fabric via the invisible magnetic fastener. Located inside each loudspeaker is a carefully tuned Airflex port with rounded edges. This enables the owners of a MULTI MONITOR 220 to enjoy the additional performance in the bass range without any interfering flow noise. To ensure secure and acoustically optimum stability, the speakers are also fitted with resonance-damping rubber feet.
The Magnat MULTI MONITOR 220 is a compact, high-quality stereo system that does not need an external receiver or amplifier and even meets audiophile demands – regardless of whether it´s vinyl or streaming.
· 25 mm fmax tweeter with soundguide for optimised dispersion properties and powerful ferrite drive for excellent
· FE-dynamics woofer midrange with ceramic-aluminium membrane and low-distortion magnet system
· Solid metal basket with generous ventilation openings
· Very solid low-resonance construction made of E1 MDF panels
· Elegant design with matte painted front baffle
· Detachable front cover with acoustic cloth and invisible magnet fixing
· Flow-optimised airflex tube with rounded opening
· Resonance-damping rubber feet for a safe grip
AMPLIFIER & CONNECTIONS
· Analogue stereo input (Cinch R/L) with switchable phono preamplifier for direct connection of a record player with magnet system (MM)
· Additional 3.5 mm analogue stereo input for connecting portable audio devices
· Optical and coaxial digital input for direct connection of digital audio devices (e. g. TV)
· Sampling rates of all digital inputs up to 24Bit/192kHz
· Subwoofer output for connecting an external active subwoofer
· LED status indicator at the speaker front
· Control for volume and input selection at the rear panel of the right loudspeaker
· Complete control is ensured via the supplied remote control (incl. battery)
· Low standby power consumption (<0.5 watts) with auto standby function
· Amplitude- and phase-optimised crossover with high-quality components
· High-quality terminal with solid gold-plated and capsulated screw connectors
MULTI MONITOR 220
Principle Powered stereo bookshelf speaker
2-way bass reflex, active
Equipment 5” woofer- midrange
Power Handling (RMS/Max) active
Power Output (RMS/Max) 2 x 40 / 2 x 80 W
Frequency Response 35 – 40,000 Hz
Crossover Frequencies 3,200 Hz
Mains voltage 100 – 240 V
Cabinet surface Black satin / Black decor
Dimensions (WxHxD) 178 x 298 x 235 mm
Weight Active speaker: 5.0 kg
Passive speaker: 4.4 kg