Mogami W2799 – Miniature Quad Core Cable – Diameter 3.0mm
The copper conductors of all these cables are made of famous NEGLEX OFC, hence we can recommend any of these with confidence for the highest quality wiring of mixing consoles, rack panels, and studio equipment.
Miniature Quad High Definition Console Cable Designed for quality wiring of mixing consoles, racks, patch bays and electrical studio equipment. Quad configuration reduces electromagnetic noise. Four different colors of insulation makes it possible to use as a four conductor overall shield cable. Jacket Color: Only Gray is available.
All cables feature XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics and prevents shrink-back during soldering.
Served (spiral) shield provides easier cable termination and better sound quality than braided shield.
- Small size for space saving.
- Very flexible and easy to use.
- Ten colours are available for easy identification.
- Same configuration as the core of our standard multi-mic. snake cable series (EZID models).
- Additional drain wire makes wiring efficient, as it can be crimped by the same size crimp terminal, as the conductors.
Note: Due to the low diameter of this cable, Mogami cannot print their brand or part number on the jacket of this cable – please note this formally.