Monitor Audio Bronze 100 Bookshelf Speakers (Pair)
The Monitor Audio Bronze 100 Bookshelf Speakers speakers are the natural step up from the Bronze 50s and feature larger cabinets and renowned Monitor Audio speaker construction to give a larger and more compelling performance.
Recent winners of the Hi-Fi News ‘Outstanding Product’ and EISA ‘Best Product’ Awards.
The Bronze 100’s larger cabinet size ensures the speakers deliver a grander audio presentation than the smaller Bronze 50. Our renowned C-CAM technology in the new 8″ driver guarantees a detailed and powerful listening experience. The Bronze 100 rear Hive II port is designed and tuned to facilitate easy positioning without affecting performance.
As with all the loudspeakers in the Bronze Series, the superior build quality and choice of contemporary finishes ensures that the speakers are a stylish addition to any home.
Key Features of the Monitor Audio Bronze 100 Bookshelf Speakers
- Monitor Audio signature C-CAM Gold Dome Tweeter upgraded with the new Uniform Dispersion (UD) Waveguide for an incredibly lifelike sound
- C-CAM mid-bass driver featuring updated cone geometries and Damped Concentric Mode (DCM) technology which allows the speaker to have a deeper, fuller sound while retaining a clean and precise presentation
- Designed for performance – intricately optimised listening experience for music and movies
- Hive II rear port tuned for ease of positioning without affecting sound performance
- Acoustically transparent hexagonal dispersion pattern grille also featured on our award-winning Silver and Gold Series, for the Monitor Audio family look
- High-quality gold-plated bi-wire terminals
- Pureflow silver-plated oxygen-free copper internal cabling for highest quality current transfer through the signal chain
- Audio transparent bespoke cloth covered magnetic grilles for a more discreet appearance
- Add Bronze AMS Dolby Atmos® enabled speakers atop for use in any AV home cinema system
Specifications of the Monitor Audio Bronze 100 Bookshelf Speakers
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
52 – 25,000 Hz (Free field)
37 – 30,000 Hz (In room)
Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m)
110 dBA (pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
30 — 100 W
Bass reflex – HiVe II port system
Drive Unit Complement
1 x 8″ C-CAM bass/mid-range driver
1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter with UD Waveguide
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
376 x 231 x 325 mm (1413/16 x 91/8 x 1213/16“)
External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))
7.8 kg (17 lb 3 oz)