The Monitor Audio Bronze Centre has twin 51/2″ C-CAM bass/mid-range drivers straddling a Bronze C-CAM tweeter for pin-point synergy with its satellite partners producing seamless front soundstage action and articulate dialogue.
The Technology of the Monitor Audio Bronze Centre
- Dual 51/2″ bass/midrange drivers with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile
- Acoustically matched to Bronze speaker systems for excellent imaging and consistency of timbre in surround applications
- Single bolt-through driver systems, for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing
Specification of the Monitor Audio Bronze Centre
60 Hz — 30 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
20 — 120 W
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 51/2″ C-CAM bass mid-range driver.
1 x 25 mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
165 x 460 x 165 mm
61/2 x 181/8 x 61/2 ”
Dimensions (Including Grille & Terminals (H x W x D))
165 x 460 x 193 mm
61/2 x 181/8 x 75/8 ”
5.6 kg (12 lbs 6 oz)
Nimish Pandey –
This is the second time we’re buying a Bronze Centre this month.
You know why?
Because a) Of course, Monitor Audio is a name one can trust. And b) I’ve never heard such live, crisp sound from a speaker this size.
The set is perfect for our bedroom. But, I’m sure it will nicely fill out the living room too.