Monitor Audio Monitor 200 Floorstanding Speakers
The slender floorstanding Monitor Audio Monitor 200 are the smallest floorstander and are designed to deliver a stunning sound in small to medium-sized rooms. reveal every aspect of performance. Their sleek lines and orange drivers make them a stylish addition to any room.
The slim Monitor 200s are the smallest floorstander in the range and are designed to deliver a stunning sound in small to medium-sized rooms. They have all the precision of a two-way speaker, with the addition of an extra bass driver for scale and power.
Two 51/2″ MMP II drivers combine to provide powerful, punchy bass lines. The mid-driver is crossed over to the black C-CAM tweeter higher up in frequency, resulting in perfect phase.
The Monitor 200s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space and improve the stability of the speaker.
Monitor Audio Monitor 200 Floorstanding Speakers Key Features
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- Orange translucent MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones – adds a stylish touch
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2″ and 61/2″ drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability