Monitor Audio Silver 50 Bookshelf Speakers 7G (Pair)
The ultra-compact Monitor Audio Silver 50 Bookshelf Speakers introduces a completely new version of Monitor Audio’s special 5¼-inch C-CAM RST bass/mid-range drive unit, creating the most diminutive bookshelf model ever to appear in the line-up.
Description of the Monitor Audio Silver 50 Bookshelf Speakers
Monitor Audio Silver 50 Bookshelf Speakers may be compact, but it delivers a big sound with impressive scale and dynamics. Prepare to be astounded.
Powerful magnets in the nimble Silver 50 stand-mount loudspeaker drive large, 32 mm voice coils to ensure impressive power handling and incredibly low distortion. Design criteria ensure that the Silver 50 will make the most of smaller living spaces by being placed close to a wall and yet still deliver clean, punchy bass. You will only hear well-balanced, pure mid-range without ever a hint of box coloration.
Strategic cabinet bracing and Monitor Audio’s bolt-through technology creates an amazingly solid speaker. Not only can it play louder and cleaner than its size suggests, it delivers an incredibly well balanced, pure mid-range for a gloriously natural sound.
This may be a smaller box but be prepared for a big, fulfilling sound.
Key Features of the Monitor Audio Silver 50 Bookshelf Speakers
• 25 mm C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) tweeter, featuring vented Neo magnet system, optimised for lower distortion and cleaner sounding treble
• 51/4″ bass/mid driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for optimal damping and improved mid-range clarity
• RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
• Cast polymer driver chassis design for improved rigidity and damping characteristics
Specifications of the Monitor Audio Silver 50 Bookshelf Speakers
• System Format
• Frequency Response (-6 dB)
52 Hz – 35 kHz
• Sensitivity (1W@1M)
• Nominal Impedance
• Minimum Impedance
4.1 ohms @ 220 Hz
• Maximum SPL
110 dBA (pair)
• Power Handling (RMS)
• Recommended Amplifier Requirements
40 – 100 W
• Bass Alignment
Bass reflex. HiVe II port system
• Crossover Frequency
• Drive Unit Complement
1 x 51/4″ C-CAM RST bass/mid driver
1 x 1″ (25 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
• Cabinet Dimensions (Excluding Grille and Terminals)
270 x 165 x 240 mm (105/8 x 61/2 x 97/16″)
• External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
270 x 165 x 269 mm (105/8 x 61/2 x 109/16″)
• External Dimensions (Including Out-Rigger Plates, Feet and Spikes)
• Weight (each)
6 kg (13 lb 4 oz)
• Sold As
There are no reviews yet.