Pro-ject Debut III with OM5/OM10 Cartridge
The Debut is one of the most respected names in the low to mid-range turntable market.
Now in it’s third guise, the Debut III has taken the quality and performance more commonly associated with turntables way above its actual price-point, making it the true representative of Pro-Ject’s inherent value-for-money ethos.
Easily upgradeable in terms of suitable cartridge replacements, and capable of performing well with good mid-priced phono stages; this turntable will become a loved and respected part of your hi-fi system for many years.
Key Features of the Pro-ject Debut III with OM5/OM10 Cartridge
• Plinth made out of MDF in matte black finish
• 1,3 kg balanced steel platter with felt mat
• Bearing Block 3: Low-tolerance chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on a polished ball bearing in a brass bearing housing
• Motor decoupled to reduce vibration
• Special, resonance damping feets
Tonearm 8.6 D:
• 8.6″ tone-arm with aluminum headshell made out of one piece
• Inverted tonearm bearing comprises inverted hardened stainless-steel points and sapphire thrust-pads
• Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell
• Silicon damped tone-armlift
• Ortofon OM5/OM10