Powerful enough to energize a space with deep, effortless bass yet compact enough to complement any room décor without taking over visually at the lowest price ever for a new SVS subwoofer. Featuring a high excursion 12-inch driver and conservatively rated 400 watts RMS, 800+ watts peak power Sledge DSP amplifier, the SVS SB12-NSD produces massive output and deep bass extension on par with much bigger subwoofers at a fraction of the price
Prepare to be pleasantly shocked at what the PB12-NSD will bring to your music and home theater system – bass so accurate, detailed, dynamic, and deep that after one listen your old ‘sub-woofer’ will be kicked to the curb. Every component reflects SVS performance pedigree, and the PB12-NSD obliterates over-priced and under performing brick & mortar subwoofers, even at twice the price.
Specifications of SVS PB-12NSD Subwoofer:
• Front-firing NSD12” Driver
• STA-400D Sledge, 400 watt amplifier
• Fine textured black vinyl finish
• Front-firing 4″ high-flow flared port
• Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
• Rigid and braced MDF cabinet
• 18-150 Hz +/- 3 dB
• Dims: 20.9″ (H) x 17.3″ (W) x 22″(D)
NSD12 Driver – Best In Class Performance
• FEA-optimized motor with dual shorting rings and pole extenders to reduce gap induction and distortion.
• 2” diameter, high-power voice coil with high-temp GSV former.
• Nomex linear-roll super long-throw spider.
• Exclusive SVS aluminum cone and composite dust cap for excellent transient response and resonance control.
Sledge Amplification – Intelligent and Sophisticated Power
• 400 watts of efficient, Class D power with ‘green’ standby mode.
• Stereo line-level RCA I/O connections.
• Separate high-passed and unfiltered line level outputs.
• Continuously variable low pass filter.
• DSP control for refined behavior under all operating conditions.