The new TAGA Harmony AZURE v.2 series is dedicated to very demanding music enthusiasts, who are looking for the best sound performance as well as love to enjoy sound without missing any single tune of melody!
Main Features of the TAGA Harmony AZURE B-40 Bookshelf Speakers
- TLIE (Taga Low Interference Enclosure) – new elegant enclosures are now even more rigid and neutral to vibrations and colorization. The increased MDF walls thickness from 9mm to 12mm (plus 15mm front panel);
- The 2nd generation TPTTD-I (Taga Pure Titanium Tweeter Dome) utilizes a differently shaped and lighter titanium cone as well as a double-magnet structure – it has a higher SPL, faster and more accurate movement of the dome reflecting in more detailed and airy sound;
- The totally new high-performance mid-woofer driver incorporating TDSC
- Taga Dynamic Surround Control, which provides stable cone movement, dynamics and precision and increased system sensitivity;
- New decorative pure aluminum trim rings and tweeter faceplate to enhance sound dispersion;
- The dramatically upgraded crossover to meet new refinements and configuration of the drivers: more delicate and rich treble, better defined midrange and more dynamic bass.
- Now equipped with removable grills.
Specifications of TAGA Harmony AZURE B-40 Bookshelf Speakers:
- Design: 2-way, 2 drivers, Bookshelf speakers, Front double bassreflex port, wall mounts, crossover point 2kHz, TLIE Enclosure
- High-Frequency Driver: 25mm (1”) TPTTD-I, TPAF
- Bass / Midrange Driver: 165mm (6.5″) Polypropylene, TDSC
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 – 140W
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 40kHz
- Impedance: 6 ohm
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 36 x 21 x 25.3 cm
- Weight (net): 13.8 kg pair