The TAGA Harmony TAV-806F Front floor standing speakers have large enclosures with big internal volumes utilizing two 8’ woofers in each speaker – with plenty of low extended bass backed up by tremendous dynamics, usually met in active subwoofers rather than in passive speakers!
The addition of high quality midrange driver and silk dome tweeter with TWG (TAGA WaveGuide) faceplate, creates multidimensional spatial, real, smooth and detailed soundstage.
The TAGA Harmony TAV-806F sound performance can be described as very close in its structure and quality to professional stage speaker systems.
This model is a great choice for dynamic and live music recordings, and as main channels for 5.1 music and home theater.
Specifications of the TAGA Harmony TAV-806F Floorstanding Speaker:
- 3-way, 4 drivers, floorstanding, Bi-wiring, front bassreflex port,
- crossover points 600Hz 4kHz
- TLIE Enclosure
- High-Frequency Driver: 25mm (1″), TWG faceplate, silk dome
- Midrange Driver: 133mm (5.25″), paper cone
- Bass Driver: 2 x 203mm (8″), paper cone
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-180W
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-25KHz
- Impedance: 6 ohm
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 108 x 24,5 x 31,2 cm (excl. spikes)
- Weight (net): 36.8 kg pair
Full three way speaker with drive and grunt to satisfy most music lovers. A great buy for those on a limited budget.