At the heart of every D300 speaker are specially modified drive units, based on driver technology found in the remarkable Diamond 11 series. In addition, an audiophile style crossover has been configured for seamless integration between the drive units and a more musical performance, using multiple listening tests as an arbiter of quality.
With this attention to detail, allied to excellent technical design, this is the next generation of Wharfedale Diamond speakers entering the affordable sector of the hi-fi market.
Specifications of the Wharfedale D320 Speakers
- General Description 2-way bookshelf speaker
- Enclosure Type bass reflex
- Transducer Complement 2-way
- Bass Driver 5″(130mm) Black woven Kevlar cone
- Full Range Driver 1″(25mm) soft dome
- Sensitivity (2.83v @ 1m) 87dB
- Peak Power Handling 25-100W
- Peak SPL 95dB
- Nominal Impedance 4Ω (compatible 8Ω )
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB) 56Hz ~ 20kHz
- Bass Extension (-6dB) 50Hz
- Crossover Frequency 2.4kHz
- Dimensions ( H x W x D ) (310+10) x 180 x (250+28)mm
- Net Weight 6.0kg/pcs
- Finish: Black
D320 bookshelf speakers receive a glowing 5 stars from Hi-Fi Choice, a magazine whom dedicated to the very highest standards of sound reproduction. The D320 is reviewed as ‘…satisfaction guaranteed where it does come into its own is with a remarkably accurate and neutral sound that handles all kinds of music styles without fear or favour. Overall, this is a great little speaker that will perform well as part of any starter system.’ Hi-Fi Choice conclude with a resounding‘Recommended’ award too!