Wharfedale Vista 100 Soundbar
The Wharfedale Vista 100 soundbar system adds a new dimension to affordable home cinema systems. With modern flat screen televisions too thin to produce high-quality audio, the Vista 100 sets to re-create the cinema experience in a sleek unobtrusive soundbar. The Vista 100 is both suitable for table and wall mounting resulting in a cinema sound where the space or budget of 5.1 systems is unavailable.
Whilst being extremely compact, the soundbar utilises Sonic Emotion Absolute 3D™ technology; an immersive experience where the 6 neodymium drivers generate a true stereo sound from one source. Not only is the stereo image accurate, but a full range audio quality is achieved from low to high frequencies. The 60 watts of power project the sound loud and clearly in your living area.
Aside from it’s home cinema capabilities, the Vista 100 has been engineered as a hi-fi system in its own right. Bluetooth connectivity provides you with the convenience of wireless speaker systems with the ability to connect your mobile or tablet device with additional line inputs on the rear panel.
If that wasn’t already convenient enough, a remote is also included, offering instant access to different inputs and access to 4 varying EQ modes.
- 60 Watts of power
- Sonic Emotion Absolute 3D™ technology makes an immersive stereo listening experience.
- Bluetooth compatibility allows for wireless connection within a 10m radius.
- All functions supported via remote control
- General Description Soundbar System
- Bluetooth Supported
- Bluetooth Protocol V2.1 + EDR Class 2
- Bluetooth Communication Range < 10m (without barrier)
- Sonic Emotion Supported
- Power Output 60W (RMS)
- Inputs Line in, AUX, Coaxial, Optical
- Frequency Response 65Hz – 18kHz (+/-3dB)
- AC Power Supply Voltage 100V-240V
- Standby Power Consumption <0.5W
- Audio Input Jack 3.5mm
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 810x110x98 (mm)
- Gross Weight 3.36Kg
- Warranty: 6 months manufacturers warranty
Whether you’re playing movies, music or TV, the Vista 100 is an impressive performer for the money. It boasts a wide frequency range for a soundbar, teasing out plenty of top-end detail while delivering punchy bass.
With its alluring design, solid features and superb performance, the Vista 100 is quite possibly the best soundbar we’ve tested at this price point and demands a place on your shopping list.
Not only does it sound more polished than the similarly priced competition, but there are several little things that make a big difference – the touch-sensitive controls, the helpful front display panel, the high-quality remote control, the generous connectivity…. TRUSTED REVIEWS