BIC Acoustech HT-8C In-Ceiling Speaker
Acoustech HT-8C in-ceiling speaker is a 175W 2-Way 8″ In-Ceiling Speaker w/ 3/4″ Pivoting Titanium Tweeter
The state-of-the-art HT-8C in-ceiling speaker was specifically developed to exceed the demands of in-ceiling speakers. It includes a pivoting liquid-cooled 3/4″ titanium tweeter that is center-mounted in its high power custom engineered 8″ woofer. This tweeter offers maximized dispersion and can be aimed toward your listening area to ensure lifelike sound and imaging. The custom engineered 8″ woofer provides extended bass output with extreme clarity and detail. HT8C perform well for both music and home theater applications. Dog-leg mount tabs are included for easy installation.
Specifications of the BIC Acoustech HT-8C In-Ceiling Speaker
- Design: Two-way, in-ceiling round speaker system.
- Frequency Response: 38Hz-22KHz (+/- 3dB)
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1 watt, 1 meter
- Drivers: One 3/4″ pivoting titanium tweeter and one high power custom engineered 8″ polypropylene woofer.
- Gold-Plated Terminals: YES
- Recommended Power: 10-175 watts per channel, 375 watts Dynamic Peak
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 10 3/4″ round x 3″ Deep
- Weight: 4 lbs./Each
Rehman Jh –
I was surprised at how easy it was to install. It has a smooth, finished surface that blends with the wall. The HT-8C looks like a standard recessed light fixture and is the perfect addition to any renovation project. I like the fact that it produces a full sound that fills up any room. I can even use it as a main speaker or add a subwoofer to save space. Great sound and great value!