For long time, optical fiber has been regarded as such a hi-tech that it is beyond the reach of ordinary customers. Indeed, for its high speed, wide frequency band, extremely low loss, and non-EMI, optical fiber has been used in professional high-speed communication. DAC has successfully introduced optical fibre cable into audio field, bringing even ordinary Hi-Fi lovers into a new world of cable technology, and making them enjoy wonder effects brought by optical digital transmission, that is, low distortion, high signal-to-noise ratio, and high fidelity.
- Adopting highly pure Plastic Optical Fiber (POF) medium, digital audio optical fiber cable has clad reflecting layer to prevent phase error and noise, achieving high-fidelity transmission effect.
- Matched with highly trustable Toslink 24K gold-plated plug, transmission of audio signal without distortion or EMI can be achieved.
- Loss of cable transmission is below 0.2dB/m (single core POF) or 0.3dB/m (multi core POF), with inserting loss smaller than 1.5dB, 650nm working wavelength, and largest transmission frequency bandwith 10MHz.
- Be suitable for interconnect between advanced audio equipment, such as CD — MD, MD — Amplifier, CD — Pre-amplifier, DVD — Amplifier, Pre-amplifier — Amplifier.
- Ø6.0mm Optical Fiber Cable,
- Toslink – Toslink Plugs,
- Jacket in Matte Blue,
- According to ROHS Standard.