DAC SPY211 Hi-End Speaker Cable (3 metre stereo pair terminated with Gold Plated Banana Plugs)
Speaker cable applies to the connection of speakers to amplifier in sound system. No matter how advanced or how common as sound system might be, speaker cable are imperative to transmit signals, and can directly influence the presentation of sound effect. DAC’s SPY211 speaker cable will clearly enhance your Hi-Fi or AV system.
- Multi-strand extremely delicate copper wire (PCOCC+SPC) are stranded with special craftsmanship for excellent flexibility and long life reliability, it has the characteristics of high conductivity, low inductance and capacitance, extremely low distortion, wide dynamic range and sweet sound quality.
- Special polyethylene dielectric offers low capacitance and low series resistance for improved frequency response over long distance cable runs. Star Quad configuration improves damping factor at the speaker. Individual conductor Color Coding allows easy continuity checks.
- Durable PVC outer jacket stays flexible, resists tears and cracks. Will not stiffen even at sub-zero temperatures.
- Low contact resistance, highly pure gold-plated copper banana type terminals are used.
- Employing high purity Oxygen-free Copper of various specification stranding as signal conductor and using special construction design to ensure signal fidelity in transmission from low frequency to high frequency.
- PE insulation with low capacitance.
- Using Oxygen-free copper connector, 24K gold-plated, ensuring perfect sound quality.
- Beautiful nylon protective sleeve.
- Durable PVC outer jacket stays flexible, resists tears and cracks, will not stiffen at low temperatures.
- Shrink tube strain relief prevent cable damage due to repeated bending at the connector entry point.
Ø13 Speaker cable with Nylon Braid Sleeve, Made of high purity copper, 24K gold-plated, Banana Terminals
9mm square, Total Two Cores
65 Strands of 0.12 Bare Copper
2/25 Strands of 0.18 Bare Copper
4/12 Strands of 0.25 Bare Copper