DAC SPY211 Hi-End Speaker Cable (3 metre stereo pair terminated with Gold Plated Banana Plugs)
Speaker cable applies to the connection of speakers to amplifier in sound system. No matter how advanced or how common as sound system might be, speaker cable are imperative to transmit signals, and can directly influence the presentation of sound effect. DAC’s SPY211 speaker cable will clearly enhance your Hi-Fi or AV system.
- Multi-strand extremely delicate copper wire (PCOCC+SPC) are stranded with special craftsmanship for excellent flexibility and long life reliability, it has the characteristics of high conductivity, low inductance and capacitance, extremely low distortion, wide dynamic range and sweet sound quality.
- Special polyethylene dielectric offers low capacitance and low series resistance for improved frequency response over long distance cable runs. Star Quad configuration improves damping factor at the speaker. Individual conductor Color Coding allows easy continuity checks.
- Durable PVC outer jacket stays flexible, resists tears and cracks. Will not stiffen even at sub-zero temperatures.
- Low contact resistance, highly pure gold-plated copper banana type terminals are used.
- Employing high purity Oxygen-free Copper of various specification stranding as signal conductor and using special construction design to ensure signal fidelity in transmission from low frequency to high frequency.
- PE insulation with low capacitance.
- Using Oxygen-free copper connector, 24K gold-plated, ensuring perfect sound quality.
- Beautiful nylon protective sleeve.
- Durable PVC outer jacket stays flexible, resists tears and cracks, will not stiffen at low temperatures.
- Shrink tube strain relief prevent cable damage due to repeated bending at the connector entry point.
Ø13 Speaker cable with Nylon Braid Sleeve, Made of high purity copper, 24K gold-plated, Banana Terminals
9mm square, Total Two Cores
65 Strands of 0.12 Bare Copper
2/25 Strands of 0.18 Bare Copper
4/12 Strands of 0.25 Bare Copper
Surprised to find a PCOCC copper speaker cable listed on this site for such reasonable price. The PCOCC copper cables are rare and difficult to find online. Very few companies make these as they are patented and available only in Japan. The Valhalla of copper, these speaker cable should be considered if you are looking for neutral sounding speaker cable without any overhand residue.
Kanti Bharghav –
Been using this for several months. Need a 3 month or 100 hour breakin for the real sound. Excellent built quality. True potential of this speaker cable is achieved in a mid range system costing 5 lakhs or more.
Hiten Kumar –
Purchased this cable to use with the Audiolab amplifier. Compared it to my old VDH cable and I am blown. Very neutral clean sound without any overhang of excessive bass. Sound is cleaner, timing is spot on and overall musicality is immersive. This cable needs at least 50 hours of burn in.
Kausik Bhattacharya –
Extremely transparent. Very robust construction. Steal at this price. Will do justice for systems in the price range of 3 to 5 lakhs or above. Go for it eyes closed.
GURUJEE SWETACHANDAN –
Extremely sweet sounding cables. Built like trains. Transparent and neutral sounding. It changed my entry level speakers to sound heavenly. 10/10