DMX cable – MOGAMI 3080
Setting the world standard, MOGAMIs flexible and compact design makes these multicore DMX DIGITAL AUDIO cables easy for wiring, installation and handling.
• Because of employed cellular PP (polypropylene) insulation material, regardless of its compact overall diameter, a larger conductor size is used, which naturally results in lower attenuation.
• Besides, there are the following outstanding features similar to the standard analogue multipair cables:
• Easy cable core identification system, such as numbered cable core
• Easy wiring assisted by the same conductor size drain wire
• Flexible and good low-temperature characteristic
Since AES/EBU digital audio cable is low capacitance characteristics, it can result in high-quality analogue audio transmission in general especially for high-frequency range.
Perfect for AES cables or AES patch cables and DMX appllications
• No. of Conductor: 2
• Conductor:Details: 7/0.18A (7 #33AWG)Size: 0.178mm(2) (#25AWG)
• Insulation:Ov. Dia.(mm): 1.36 diameter (0.054″)Material: XLPEColors: Red/Clear
• Drain Wire:Details: 7/0.18A (7 #33AWG)Size: 0.178mm(2) (#25AWG)
• Served Shield: Approx. 60/0.12A (Approx. 60/#37AWG)
• Jacket:Ov. Dia.(mm): 5.0+/-0.3 diameter (0.197+/-0.0118″ diameter)Material: Flexible PVC
Option: FERRITE CORE is available for Part No. W3080 to eliminate EMI noise. FITTING TUBING for ITT CANNON XLR connector is available for Part No. W3080
Tech Specs: refer: http://www.mogamicable.com/category/bulk/dig_interface/aes_ebu/
Mogami cable Features:
• Every foot of cable is made in Japan using the finest OFC (oxygen-free copper) core for the highest level of transparency and truthful tone.
• Carbon-impregnated PVC eliminates handling noise
• High-quality OEM connectors from the world’s leading brand for professional audio connectors, the XX series offers greater reliability, improves contact integrity and reduces cable strain. The connectors come in a Black metal housing and feature Gold plated contacts as opposed to the inferior nickel-plated connectors.
• All our custom-made cables are professionally soldered with a Proprietary 4% Silver solder blend;, we also use a specially developed, Proprietary Nitrogen-Assisted soldering process that is unique to us, which exceeds the highest industry standards, the overall integrity of the solder joints are greatly improved in comparison to traditional soldering processes.
• Proper strain relief with shrink
• Exceptional shielding and construction
• Lifetime replacement warranty through SoundFoundations and partners HifiMart ( Official Mogami Distributor INDIA )
Guaranteed for Life!
• All Mogami cables purchased carry a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship
• Mogami has nothing to hide; it publishes each and every specification with measured values on its website. No other cable manufacturer publishes such extensive data
• Mogami understands the need for reliable and tough yet flexible jackets to make sure you are secure when touring or on live on stage!. Mogami rigs you up for life!
Mogami Gold – pro performance with amazing value
Whether you’re recording or performing live, you need cables that let you capture the full impact of your source. That’s what you get with Mogami Gold. For decades, top audio engineers worldwide have chosen Mogami cabling for its superior audio clarity, low-loss signal transfer, vanishingly low noise, and consistent manufacturing quality. Mogami Gold uses the same microphone, instrument and multi-channel interface cable found in world-class studios, backed with Mogami’s no-excuses lifetime warranty. Cables are a vital component of your signal chain. Don’t leave it to chance. Wire up with Mogami Gold.
Top engineers and musicians trust Mogami
Professional engineers and musicians around the world have turned to Mogami for high-quality audio cables solution that are built to last. In fact, Mogami has invested years of research into developing some of the most transparent, “lossless” cables you can find. That’s why the top recording studios and musicians enthusiastically recommend them! So whether you’re onstage or in the studio with a microphone, guitar, bass, or keyboard, you can trust Mogami cables to give you the full sound of your instrument, with ultra-low noise and maximum durability
There’s a reason why Mogami is called “The Cable of the Pros.” Virtually every major recording facility is wired with Mogami, which means that just about any music you listen to has passed through Mogami somewhere in the recording chain—from Fleetwood Mac to Foo Fighters, from Prince to Pearl Jam, and countless others.
Why do so many discriminating artists and studios choose Mogami over other cable brands? It’s simple. Mogami is unmatched for accuracy, extremely low noise, ease of installation, flexibility, and superior quality. Professionals and enthusiasts alike rave about the amazing clarity and silent background of Mogami—technicians swear by it, not at it.
Mogami has always had a relentless devotion to quality, integrity and ethical business practices. Every foot of Mogami cable is made in Nagano, Japan under the direct supervision of the company founder who continues to work every day. Comprised of true craftsmen, Mogami refuses to compromise quality for cost savings, and never copies the work of others. In today’s global economy, it’s often difficult to track who really makes a branded cable or other products. Unlike such brands, Mogami completely controls its design and manufacturing process and will never use a “silent partner” factory. Each product is certified to meet very rigid specifications, which are published and verifiable. There are no “secret ingredients” or mysticism attached to the performance of our products