Dynavector DV-20X2 MC Cartridge
For more than 35 years Dynavector have established an enviable reputation for producing affordable high quality moving coil cartridges. The outstanding performance of the Dynavector high output moving coil cartridges can be attributed to the exclusively Dynavector designed coil winding machine capable of utilizing extremely fine coil wire providing a high output to mass ratio.
The Dynavector DV-20X2 MC Cartridge has a solid aluminium alloy body and a rigid magnet construction similar to XX-2MKII. The cantilever is a 6mm length of hard aluminium pipe with a Micro-Ridge stylus. The magnetic flux damping and softened magnetism along with powerful neodymium magnets gives the 20X2H a output of 0.3 mV ideal for most MC phono stages.
Specifications of the Dynavector DV-20X2 MC Cartridge
- Type Low output moving coil cartridge with flux damper and softened magnetism
- Output Voltage 0.3mV (at 1KHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Channel Separation 25 dB (at 1KHz)
- Channel balance 1.0 dB (at 1KHz)
- Frequency response 20 – 20,000Hz (± 1dB)
- Compliance 12 mm/N
- Tracking force 2.2 g
- Impedance 5 ohms
- Recommended load impedance > 30 ohms
- Cantilever 6mm length, hard aluminium pipe
- Stylus tip Micro Ridge Nude diamond
- Weight 9.2 g