Heco Victa Prime 702 Floorstanding Speakers (Pair)
The Heco Victa Prime 702 is a 3-way Floorstanding Speaker, Bass Reflex Configuration With Double Bass Driver.
HECO Victa Prime 702 is the largest floorstanding speaker in the series and it is equipped with three woofer chassis, two of which operate in a double bass configuration to ensure a powerful foundation for the bass range. The cones used for the 170 mm woofer and midrange drivers have been manufactured from HECO´s tried and tested long-fibre kraft paper. A 25 mm silk dome, which features ferrofluid cooling for improved power handling, is equipped with a short horn attachment for enhanced transition to the midrange. Lightly rounded sides, which have been meticulously manufactured from layers of glued and moulded MDF panels, provide the speaker with a modern appearance. The extremely low-resonance structure offers optimum conditions for the chassis and bass reflex coordination.
Main Features of the Heco Victa Prime 702 Floorstanding Speakers
- Bi-wiring/bi-amping option
- Victa Prime 702 is the biggest floorstanding loudspeaker in the series
- Excellent interaction between sophisticated technologies
- High quality aesthetics and excellent workmanship in every detail
- Home cinema enjoyment at a Victa Prime level