Mogami 2972 – Terminated Speaker cable
- This cable is the one of choice for those having biwirable speaker terminal ( i.e 4 terminals on the back of their speaker instead of the regular 2 terminals)
- These unique professional speaker cables are originally designed to deliver maximum performance from state-of-the-art Tri-Amp Systems
- They offer true audiophile performance for accurate sound transmission with a clear transparent response yet possess rugged super flexibility for the most demanding professional applications
- Each conductor features many strands in rope-lay of famous MOGAMI ‘NEGLEX’ Oxygen-Free-Copper within colour-coded PVC insulation. A tough, low profile matte black super flexible PVC jacket protects the cables.
Specifications of the Mogami 2972 Terminated Speaker Cable – Bi-wire:
- Conductor Size: 15AWG (2mm)/per core
- Overall Diameter: 0.472″ (12mm)
- Core Colors: Orange/Red/Brown/Yellow
- 2.5/3/4/5 metre + 2.5/3/4/5 metre terminated pair
More Signal, Less Noise
Whether you’re in a large professional studio or small project studio, the good quad cable is critical because RF and EM noise can creep past even the best shield, especially in today’s wireless world. Check under the hood of Mogami Gold Studio cables and you’ll discover our world-famous Neglex™ Studio Quad—a 4-conductor cable with the highest cancelling of noise and the quietest, best sounding cable money can by.
WHY MOGAMI 2972?
There’s a reason why Mogami is called “The Cable of the Pros.” Virtually every major recording facility is wired with Mogami, which means that just about any music you listen to has passed through Mogami somewhere in the recording chain—from Fleetwood Mac to Foo Fighters, from Prince to Pearl Jam, and countless others.
Why do so many discriminating artists and studios choose Mogami over other cable brands? It’s simple. Mogami is unmatched for accuracy, extremely low noise, ease of installation, flexibility, and superior quality. Professionals and enthusiasts alike rave about the amazing clarity and silent background of Mogami—technicians swear by it, not at it.
MOGAMI 2972 QUALITY
Mogami has always had a relentless devotion to quality, integrity and ethical business practices. Every foot of Mogami cable is made in Nagano, Japan under the direct supervision of the company founder who continues to work every day. Comprised of true craftsmen, Mogami refuses to compromise quality for cost savings, and never copies the work of others. In today’s global economy, it’s often difficult to track who really makes a branded cable or other products. Unlike such brands, Mogami completely controls its design and manufacturing process and will never use a “silent partner” factory. Each product is certified to meet very rigid specifications, which are published and verifiable. There are no “secret ingredients” or mysticism attached to the performance of our products
All our custom made cables are professionally soldered with a Proprietary 4% Silver solder blend;, we also use a specially developed, Proprietary Nitrogen-Assisted soldering process that is unique to us, which exceeds the highest industry standards, the overall integrity of the solder joints are greatly improved in comparison to traditional soldering processes.
Rahuul Ramachandrran –
I am very happy with this cable. The quality of the shielding and termination is excellent. Despite being quite thick it is fairly flexible. I found all aspects of performance improved after installing it in my system. Clarity was much better, timing and speed had improved. The bass was solid and better defined. Great choice.
Pranav Jag –
I would consider this as the best bi-wirable speaker cable in the under Rs. 10k region. Superb dynamics and clarity. Needs 50-100 hours of break-in before it sounds any good.
ANANTH BALASUBRAMANIAN –
I’ve purchased this product twice. It’s sturdy and it is made of good quality materials.