- These unique professional speaker cables are originally designed to deliver maximum performance from state-of-the-art Tri-Amp Systems
- They offer true audiophile performance for accurate sound transmission with clear transparent response yet possess a rugged superflexibility for the most demanding professional applications
- Each conductor features many strands in rope-lay of famous MOGAMI ‘NEGLEX’ Oxygen-Free-Copper within colour-coded PVC insulation. A tough, low profile matte black superflexible PVC jacket protects the cables.
- Conductor Size: 12AWG (4mm)
- Overall Diameter: 0.472″ (12mm)
- Core Colors: Black/Red
More Signal, Less Noise
Whether you’re in a large professional studio or small project studio, good quad cable is critical because RF and EM noise can creep past even the best shield, especially in today’s wireless world. Check under the hood of Mogami Gold Studio cables and you’ll discover our world famous Neglex™ Studio Quad—a 4-conductor cable with the highest canceling of noise and the quietest, best sounding cable money can by.
There’s a reason why Mogami is called “The Cable of the Pros.” Virtually every major recording facility is wired with Mogami, which means that just about any music you listen to has passed through Mogami somewhere in the recording chain—from Fleetwood Mac to Foo Fighters, from Prince to Pearl Jam, and countless others.
Why do so many discriminating artists and studios choose Mogami over other cable brands? It’s simple. Mogami is unmatched for accuracy, extremely low noise, ease of installation, flexibility, and superior quality. Professionals and enthusiasts alike rave about the amazing clarity and silent background of Mogami—technicians swear by it, not at it.
Mogami has always had a relentless devotion to quality, integrity and ethical business practices. Every foot of Mogami cable is made in Nagano, Japan under the direct supervision of the company founder who continues to work every day. Comprised of true craftsmen, Mogami refuses to compromise quality for cost savings, and never copies the work of others. In today’s global economy, it’s often difficult to track who really makes a branded cable or other products. Unlike such brands, Mogami completely controls its design and manufacturing process and will never use a “silent partner” factory. Each product is certified to meet very rigid specifications, which are published and verifiable. There are no “secret ingredients” or mysticism attached to the performance of our products. Mogami is also dedicated to responsible manufacturing and was the first cable factory to meet RoHS requirements for everything they make.
- Mogami uses only pure OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) for the best signal transmission, as well as XLPE (cross linked polyethylene) insulation for high dielectric strength and dimensional stability.
- We could fill a book with specs but in the end it comes down to the purist philosophy that runs through every Mogami cable. It’s why Mogami is a top choice for studio professionals and touring bands everywhere.
- Every foot of Mogami cable is proudly manufactured in Nagano, Japan
Teshan Mistry –
Pricy but definitely worth it. This change of speaker cable made my entry level system sound like a high end system.
Avinash Nair –
The quality is pretty decent. The core thickness is difficult to manage especially when connecting to my Marantz Integrated amplifier and the cable itself is quite thick, but not really a worry as such.