Mogami 3104 Terminated Speaker Cable
One of the Best speaker cables in the world the Mogami 3104 has been reviewed hundreds of times by impartial users on various forums as the best value for money cable you can buy (NO PAID website reviews no magazine reviews – Pure user reviews).
It features the Best quality Japanese 6N Neglex 3 OFC Copper with fundamentally low resistance and capacitance. It consists of 4 huge woven cores each 4mm square of extremely thin stranded copper which equates to a massive 6awg per side.
It, therefore, ensures excellent conductivity of the audio signal while considerably limiting interference and therefore parasitic noise. It thus ensures a precise and transparent signal reproduction. The PVC sheath also provides very good flexibility for easy assembly and installation. W3104 speaker cable by Mogami is designed to provide the cleanest, most pristine reproduction from your high fidelity audio components and speakers. Even the most discriminating audiophile will appreciate the accuracy of 3104.
- The connection of the conductors in diagonal pairs considerably reduces the mutual inductance
- The cable is considered to have a warm tone with absolutely transparent representation and accurate imaging coupled with tight bass.
- This cable is the one of choice not only for those having regular (2 ) terminals but an essential for those having biwireable(4 terminals) at the back
- These unique professional speaker cables are originally designed to deliver maximum performance from state of the art Tri_Amp systems
- They offer true audiophile performance for accurate sound transmission with clear transparent representation with a clear transparent response for the most demanding Amplifiers and Speakers
Specifications of the Mogami 3104
- Conductors number 4
- Conductors material OFC Copper
- Conductors section 4nos * 4mm² (12AWG)
- Cable diameter 14.5mm
- Insulation/sleeve material PVC
- DC Resistance(20°C) 0.005 Ohm/m
- Inductance (1kHz, 20°C) 0.6µH/m
- Voltage breakdown Withstands at 500V DC / 15s
It is available in 3 formats in the terminated form
- 2 connectors ( bananas or spades per side )
- 4 connectors on one side and 2 connectors on the Amplifier side for those who have speakers with 4 terminals ( Reverse Shotgun)
- 4 connectors on both sides For Full biwire
More Signal, Less Noise
Whether you’re in a large professional studio or small project studio, the good quad cable is critical because RF and EM noise can creep past even the best shield, especially in today’s wireless world. Check under the hood of Mogami Gold Studio cables and you’ll discover our world-famous Neglex™ Studio Quad—a 4-conductor cable with the highest cancelling of noise and the quietest, best sounding cable money can buy.
WHY MOGAMI 3104?
There’s a reason why Mogami is called “The Cable of the Pros.” Virtually every major recording facility is wired with Mogami, which means that just about any music you listen to has passed through Mogami somewhere in the recording chain—from Fleetwood Mac to Foo Fighters, from Prince to Pearl Jam, and countless others.
Why do so many discriminating artists and studios choose Mogami over other cable brands? It’s simple. Mogami is unmatched for accuracy, extremely low noise, ease of installation, flexibility, and superior quality. Professionals and enthusiasts alike rave about the amazing clarity and silent background of Mogami—technicians swear by it, not at it.
MOGAMI 3104 QUALITY PROMISE
Mogami has always had a relentless devotion to quality, integrity and ethical business practices. Every foot of Mogami cable is made in Nagano, Japan under the direct supervision of the company founder who continues to work every day. Comprised of true craftsmen, Mogami refuses to compromise quality for cost savings, and never copies the work of others. In today’s global economy, it’s often difficult to track who really makes a branded cable or other products. Unlike such brands, Mogami completely controls its design and manufacturing process and will never use a “silent partner” factory. Each product is certified to meet very rigid specifications, which are published and verifiable. There are no “secret ingredients” or mysticism attached to the performance of our products
All our custom made cables are professionally soldered with a Proprietary 4% Silver solder blend;, we also use a specially developed, Proprietary Nitrogen-Assisted soldering process that is unique to us, which exceeds the highest industry standards, the overall integrity of the solder joints are greatly improved in comparison to traditional soldering processes.