The Sound Foundations Nexus range of speaker stands offer unparalleled quality at a moderate cost. Suitable for speakers up to 35kgs the entire stand is laser cut from 6mm thick cold-rolled heavy gauge steel and the assembly is made using upgraded high tensile fixings to maintain optimum rigidity. For improved performance, the centre column is designed to be mass loaded with shot or sand while
Isolation Silicone Gel pads are now included as standard for damping vibrations as well as to couple the speaker properly to the top plate.
Rustproof Stainless Steel Carpet spikes provide level adjustable and optimum isolation.
All Nexus now come with cable management as standard via the rear supports.
Please note the build quality of this stand is far superior to its Chinese counterparts that are traded online- the stand weighs a hefty 16 kgs as compared to its 12 kg counterparts
- 6mm thick Heavy gauge laser cut base plate for rigid and stable support
- Dual column support with completely “fillable” steel central column for high resonance damping and mass loading
- Top adjustable SS spikes for superior isolation, grip and level adjustment
- Silicone gel pads to provide a non-slip surface for your speaker and decouple/drain it from rouge vibrations
- Nifty wire management
- Assembly tools included
- Model Code: Nexus
- Quantity in Pack: 1 Pair
- Dimns of Baseplate: 12*9.25 inch
- Dimns of top plate: 7*10 inch
- Height including spikes : 26 inch
- Package Weight/pair : 16 kgs
- Color : Black Matt premium (sand blast finish)
This is the reason why Most international stands have only a 6 by 8 top plate.
Please note: Shipping to certain areas not included by the general coverage area of the courier will incur additional shipping charges.
KaruppuSwamy Thangaraj –
Using this Nexus stand with Wharfedale Diamond 220 speakers. They are perfect match. I had ordered Opal stand, since I was not satisfied with it. Mr. Anil came forward to replace it with Nexus. Great support, thanks to him.
Glen DCruz –
There is a marked improvement in clarity of my Wharfdale Diamond 220 speakers, when they were placed on these speaker stands. This combination is very satisfying :). The stands are of good quality, solid, vibration free and quite heavy. I’m glad I invested in them.
Jasmit Singh –
Best buy for entry level or budget speaker stand.
Very solid and stable. Overall good isolation.
K Rajeswar Rao –
I purchased it for my Jamo surround book shelf speakers and it fitted the stand perfectly. However there is no way the speaker can be fastened to the stand but the stand per-se is robust, well built and well packed and delivered by Hifimart
Sturdy pedestal, ideal for wharfedale Diamond 💎11.2.