Wharfedale has just release the new and improved D10 subwoofer. The Wharfedale D10 Subwoofer features an active dynaic drive subwoofer system in a sealed box, providing fast, accurate and intensive bass response. The D10 also employs a custom designed class-d balanced drive power amplifier which provides power and dynamics unheard of in products at a comparable.
The Wharfedale D10 has been designed to surpass many other peers in its price range and delievers a dynamic and clean punch with it long throw 10″ driver. Great for both movies and music the Wharfedale D10 subwoofer provides heart thumping performance which is both dynamic and engrossing.
If you are looking for a subwoofer in this price range then you must consider this as its low level extension and wide dynamic range will certainly satisfy your requirements. The Wharfedale D10 punches way above other subwoofers in this price range.
- Description/Format Active Dynamic-Drive IB subwoofer system
- Drive Units 1 x 10″ (250mm) cone long-throw
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB) 35Hz – 150Hz
- Amplifier Power Output 150W
- Peak Power Output 300W
- Line Input Sensitivity 100mV for maximum output
- Crossover Range 30Hz – 150Hz
- Inputs Stereo Line In (2 x RCA Phono), Mono (LFE) Line In (RCA Phono)
- Input Impedance Line In 10kOhms, LFE 5kOhms
- Signal-to-noise ratio >85dB
- Avg. Max Output @1m 110dB
- Features Low pass filter slope adjustment, Phase inversion, Auto on/off, High pass output
- Dimensions 363 (+30) x 333 x 372 (+22)
- Net Weight 14kg
- Gross Weight 16.5kg
- Accessories IEC power cord, spikes as standard