BIC America Acoustech H-100II Subwoofer
The BIC America Acoustech H-100II is a 500W 12” Front-Firing Powered Subwoofer with Lacquer for Home Theater & Music.
BIC America is recognized for offering some of the highest-rated subwoofers in the industry. The state-of-the-art BIC/Acoustech H-100II is no exception. It incorporates a BASH designed amplifier which delivers 500-watts dynamic peak output yielding 115dB SPL. In combination with its specially designed long-throw 12″ woofer, the H-100II will deliver undistorted bass down to 24Hz, even when being driven at the highest levels. It has an elegant enclosure with hand-rubbed black lacquer on the top and bottom. Hand-rubbed lacquer ensures each cabinet has a deep gloss shine and is more scratch-resistant than most lacquer finishes on the market.
Specifications of the BIC America Acoustech H-100II Subwoofer
- Design: Heavy-duty front-firing 12″ powered subwoofer with state-of-the-art BASH designed amplifier.
- Features: Adjustable crossover, adjustable volume control, automatic signal sensing, high-level inputs & outputs, and both Dolby Pro Logic & Dolby Digital/DTS LFE inputs.
- Frequency Response: 24Hz – 200Hz (+/- 3dB), adjustable crossover frequency range: 40Hz- 180Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Drivers: 12″ Heavy Duty Long-throw woofer with high power magnet
- Gold-Plated Terminals: YES
- Recommended Power: Built-in-Amplifier Power- 150 Watt RMS, 500-Watt Dynamic Peak
- Impedance: Not applicable
- Dimensions: 17″H x 15″W x 18″D, Carton Dimensions: 22 x 19 x 21
- Weight: 40 lbs Each, Carton Weight 41 lbs Each