BIC America Acoustech H-100II Subwoofer
The BIC America Acoustech H-100II is a 500W 12” Front-Firing Powered Subwoofer with Lacquer for Home Theater & Music.
BIC America is recognized for offering some of the highest-rated subwoofers in the industry. The state-of-the-art BIC/Acoustech H-100II is no exception. It incorporates a BASH designed amplifier which delivers 500-watts dynamic peak output yielding 115dB SPL. In combination with its specially designed long-throw 12″ woofer, the H-100II will deliver undistorted bass down to 24Hz, even when being driven at the highest levels. It has an elegant enclosure with hand-rubbed black lacquer on the top and bottom. Hand-rubbed lacquer ensures each cabinet has a deep gloss shine and is more scratch-resistant than most lacquer finishes on the market.
Specifications of the BIC America Acoustech H-100II Subwoofer
- Design: Heavy-duty front-firing 12″ powered subwoofer with state-of-the-art BASH designed amplifier.
- Features: Adjustable crossover, adjustable volume control, automatic signal sensing, high-level inputs & outputs, and both Dolby Pro Logic & Dolby Digital/DTS LFE inputs.
- Frequency Response: 24Hz – 200Hz (+/- 3dB), adjustable crossover frequency range: 40Hz- 180Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Drivers: 12″ Heavy Duty Long-throw woofer with high power magnet
- Gold-Plated Terminals: YES
- Recommended Power: Built-in-Amplifier Power- 150 Watt RMS, 500-Watt Dynamic Peak
- Impedance: Not applicable
- Dimensions: 17″H x 15″W x 18″D, Carton Dimensions: 22 x 19 x 21
- Weight: 40 lbs Each, Carton Weight 41 lbs Each
Arun Sidhu –
The BIC America Acoustech H-100II is a 500W 12” Front-Firing Powered Subwoofer with Lacquer for Home Theater & Music. This subwoofer is one of the most powerful on the market and will add serious weight to your music and movies while making you feel like you’re in the movie theater or concert. The BIC America Acoustech H-100II is designed to handle up to 500W of power and features a 12” long throw woofer and a built-in amplifier. This subwoofer is perfect for music, movies, etc.