The heart of any home cinema system, the Q Acoustics 3090Ci Centre Speaker has been developed to compliment the 3000i series perfectly, bringing crisp and clear dialogue and onscreen sound to life, using the latest technological enhancements applied to the full 3000i series.
Key Features of the Q Acoustics 3090Ci Centre Speaker
- Accurate Centre speaker with precision drivers can be shelf or cabinet mounted on pre-fitted rubber feet or wall-mounted on optional, dedicate brackets.
- The normal terminal panel cut-out has been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts
- The 3090Ci is the same width as most Amplifiers and AV Receivers so will fit attractively into the specialist furniture designed to house them.
THE CENTRE OF YOUR HOME CINEMA SETUP
The Q Acoustics 3090Ci Centre Speaker boasts twin 100mm (4”) and 22mm (0.9”) precision drivers delivering the ultimate cinematic experience. You will hear every precise detail; every note, every word at its very best. The Q 3090Ci incorporates the same technology used across the rest of the 3000i range including P2P bracing and brand new high frequency drivers ensuring it complements the rest of the series, perfectly.
DYNAMIC & DETAILED
With the new high frequency driver unit, the Q Acoustics 3090Ci Centre Speaker benefits from a decoupled tweeter which ensures the vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter, are isolated allowing the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference, resulting in a purer sound. The all new mid/bass drive unit boasts a precision formed cone from impregnated and coated paper and teamed with a newly developed, low-hysteresis, rubber surround also contributing to unwanted resonances.
EASY ROOM POSITIONING
The Q Acoustics 3090Ci Centre Speaker is the same width as most Amplifiers and AV Receivers so will fit attractively into the specialist furniture designed to house them. The conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs.
Specifications of the Q Acoustics 3090Ci Centre Speaker
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 2 x 100 mm (4 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 75 Hz – 30 kHz
- Average Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms@1 m): 89 dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 25 – 100 W
- AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 – 165 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
- Effective Volume: 6.6 L (403 cu in)
- Dimensions W/H/D mm: 430 x 152 x 216 mm (16.9 x 6.0 x 8.5 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 6 kg (13.2 lbs)