Q Acoustics 3010i Bookshelf Speakers
The Q Acoustics 3010i is a slim-line bookshelf or stand mount speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, from a compact cabinet design
Key Features of Q Acoustics 3010i Bookshelf Speakers
- Slim-line & versatile design to shelf or stand mount to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room
- 25% larger cabinet than its predecessor delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- P2P™ bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo image
- Low Profile Terminals – recessed cut-out reduces cabinet noise and allows them to be close proximity to rear walls
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
OPEN SOUNDSTAGE FROM SLIM-LINE SPEAKER
The focus of any great loudspeaker is to produce an open, ‘being there’ sound and the Q 3010i do just that despite their compact size. Boasting room-filling sound with its 100mm (4 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, focussing on power-to-size ratio, the crossover has been revised to take advantage of a larger cabinet volume to enhance sensitivity and bass extension. The Q 3010i speakers can be shelf-mounted on compliant, pre-fitted rubber feet, stand-mounted or wall-mounted on optional, dedicated stands and brackets.
INCREASED CABINET SIZE DELIVERING A BOLDER SOUND
The 3010i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile, but have been made slightly taller and 25% deeper than previous models. This increased internal volume has enabled Q Acoustics to gain an extended low frequency response from the ported design so that more-than-ever the smaller enclosures in the range belie their diminutive stature with an impressively large-scale sound. As an added benefit, the enlarged front-to-back dimension means that any cone- generated noise reflected from the back wall of the enclosure and out through the cone itself is reduced.
NEW LOW PROFILE BINDING POSTS
Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. The speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.
Specifications of the Q Acoustics 3010i Bookshelf Speakers
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 100 mm (4 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 65 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms@1 m): 86 dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 15 – 75w
- AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 – 125 W
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
- Effective Volume: 4.0 L (244 cu in)
- Dimensions W/H/D: 150 x 253 x 252 mm (5.9 x 10.0 x 9.9 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 4.1 kg (9.0 lbs)
Danish Sood –
Great small bookshelf speakers for music where midrange is more important than bass. Great overall sound for its size. Using this with Norge 2060 amp.
Nilan Shetty –
Nicely made, excellent sound quality with surprisingly good bass for its size. The rear ported so works well close to the wall . Excellent little speaker.
Harish Advani –
I get a great stereo effect from these two small babies. The bass is also good, and I read somewhere, that this is because of a cabinet size upgrade from the last version. Kya baat hai.