The stunning Q Acoustics 3060S is one of the slimmest subwoofers from Q Acoustics available and delivers stunningly deep and controlled bass to complete the musical and movie listening experience. The Q Acoustics 3060S can be wall mounted or discretely floor mounted.
Key Features of the Q Acoustics 3060S Subwoofer
- The 3060s delivers every nuance of an acoustic double bass or rumble of a cinematic explosion utilising a powerful 150watt amplifier partnered with a high performance 200mm driver
- The Q Acoustics 3060S is among the slimmest subwoofers available and fits discretely into any home cinema system wall mountable with an optional, dedicated wall bracket or can be floor mounted using rubber feet or the spikes provided
- Other than the main functions, all of the controls and connections are hidden behind a magnetic hatch with a down-facing port for discrete cable runs
LEADING TECHNOLOGY; OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE
Utilizing the technology that the rest of the 3000i series boasts, the Q Acoustics 3060S slimline subwoofer is as powerful as it is attractive. With a 200mm driver and powerful 150W amplifier the subwoofer can deliver a rumble of a cinematic explosion beyond its deceiving size.
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE & OUT
Q 3000i range features all new enclosure aesthetics and offers a new contemporary finishe in Carbon Black. All are finished with an attractive chrome bezel around each driver and feature magnetic speaker grilles and the Q Acoustics 3060S compliments the rest of the range perfectly – however can be used with an existing home cinema setup to give it that bass boost its needs.
All of the controls and connections are hidden behind a magnetic hatch with a down-facing port for discrete cable runs and is wall-mountable with an optional, dedicated wall bracket or can be floor-mounted using rubber feet or the spikes provided ensuring room placement is seamless.
Specifications of the Q Acoustics 3060S Subwoofer
- Enclosure type: infinite baffle
- Bass Unit: 200 mm (8 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 35 – 250 Hz
- Internal Amplifier Power: 150 W Class D
- Crossover Frequency: 35 – 250 Hz (var)
- Effective Volume: 10.6 L (647 cu in)
- Dimensions W/H/D mm: 480 x 300 x 150 mm (18.9 x 11.8 x 5.9 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 8.5 kg (18.7 lbs)