Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speakers
The Q Acoustics 3020i is a bookshelf or stand mount speaker from Q Acoustics core loudspeaker offering, designed to deliver beautiful sound into your home, using the latest technological enhancements applied to the full 3000i series.
Key Features of the Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speakers
- 25% increased cabinet volume from previous models delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- P2P™ bracing – helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing
- Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
- Low profile terminals – recessed cut-out reduces cabinet noise and allows them to be used near to rear wall
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
BIGGER, BOLDER SOUND FROM THE Q Acoustics 3020i
The Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speakers builds on the success of its multi-award-winning predecessor. Boasting 125mm (5 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, the Q Acoustics 3020i speakers deliver deep bass and room-filling sound. The 3020i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile but have been made slightly taller and deeper giving an overall cabinet size increase of 25%. This increased internal volume has enabled the Q Acoustics 3020i to gain an extended low-frequency response from the ported design so that more-than-ever the smaller enclosures in the range belie their diminutive stature with an impressively large-scale sound.
The Q Acoustics 3020i speakers can be shelf-mounted on compliant, pre-fitted rubber feet, stand-mounted or wall-mounted on optional, dedicated stands and brackets ensuring the Q Acoustics 3020i fit seamlessly and fill your chosen listening room with bold, beautiful sound.
LEADING TECHNOLOGY ENSURING THE MOST OPEN SOUNDSTAGE
The Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speakers boasts P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing which supports the parts of the enclosure that needs to be stiffened making the new enclosures exceptionally rigid, improving the focus of the stereo image and giving the soundstage more accuracy than ever before. With the addition of a brand new mid/bass driver and a high-frequency driver unit with the tweeters decoupled from the baffles, which allows the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference, the Q 3020i is a true testament of the technological enhancements the entire series has seen to make it our most special yet.
NEW LOW PROFILE BINDING POSTS FOR EASY ROOM POSITIONING
Conventional terminal panel cut-outs have been removed, giving greatly improved structural integrity to the enclosures and new low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs. The speaker can be positioned very close to a rear wall even when banana plugs rather than spades or bare wires are used.
Specifications of the Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speakers
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 125 mm (5 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency Response (+3 dB, -6 dB): 64 Hz – 30 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83 Vrms@1 m): 88 dB
- Stereo Amplifier Power: 25 – 75w
- AV Receiver (2 ch. driven): 50 – 75w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- Effective Volume: 6.1 L (372 cu in)
- Dimensions W/H/D: 170 x 278 x 282 mm (6.7 x 10.9 x 11.1 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 5.5 kg (12.1 lbs)