DAC ARA040 2RCA to 2RCA Interconnect Cable (available in 1 & 2 metre length)
The DAC ARA040 2RCA to 2RCA Interconnect Cable is widely used in the interconnect of audio/video equipment.
- Using solid PE or foamed PE to insulate, it has low dielectric constant to ensure low capacitance and to transmit with high fidelity.
- Spiral shield or multi-layer braiding and 100% conductive PVC shield minimize circuit interference.
- Magnetic ring and inductance are added to further eliminate interference to signal transmission, therefore, high signal-to-noise ratio is obtained.
- Ø6.0/6.0mm Audio Cable,
- 2RCA to 2RCA,
- Gold Plated Connectors,
- PE Insulation, Double Shield,
- Balanced Construction,
- Jacket in Matte Blue,
- According to ROHS Standard.
- Length: 1 & 2 Metre