The Reference Cable JP Series is a new genuine set of cables with the conductor into which high- purity oxygen-free copper (OFC) is integrated to strongly support the environment of connecting high- quality audio systems. Luxman has conducted sound quality tuning in a thorough manner with Luxman’s know-how and technologies accumulated for many years in the development of audio amplifiers.
Main Features of the Luxman JPR-100 Reference RCA Interconnect Cables
- Adoption of high purity oxygen-free copper (OFC) wire in core and shielded lines.
- Minimization of phase shifting in high-frequency range thanks to the same each core structure for hot and cold transmission lines.
- Adoption of core wiretapping with Japanese Paper featuring antistatic effect.
- Prevention of capacitance increase in low-pass area achieved by structure having fully air containing cotton yarn between insulated conductors.
- Sound quality tuning for correction of core line pitch to as moderate as 90mm to accomplish smooth signal transmission without any jam.
- Structure: 2-core shielded
- Core wire: Oxygen-free copper (OFC) wire, 0.18mm x 30 pieces
- Insulator: Foamed polypropylene (red, white)
- Conductor Strand pitch: 90mm
- Shielded wire: Oxygen-free copper (OFC) wire, 0.12mm x 128 pieces
- Sheath: PVC (black)
- Conductor resistance: 26.4Ω/km or less (at 20°C)
- Insulation resistance: 1,000MΩ km or more (at 20°C)
- Capacitance: 42pF/m or less
- Withstand voltage: 500V AC (for 1 minute)
- Cable outside diameter: 8.0mm
- Length: 1 metre pair