Marantz MODEL 30 Integrated Amplifier
Get the most musical sound possible from this beautiful, Marantz MODEL 30 Integrated Amplifier. Exquisitely tuned by the Marantz Sound Master, the MODEL 30 integrated amplifier features a master-curated Marantz HDAM and a fully discrete design for luxurious Hi-Fi purity. Designed to last the test of time and make all your music unforgettable.
Featuring a fully discrete, two-stage design for minimal interference, and unique Marantz HDAM technology for signal purity, MODEL 30 offers exceptional sound quality.
Tuned with passion
Hundreds of hours of thoughtful Sound Master tuning ensure the exquisite detail and musicality Marantz always delivers.
Designed to last
You see and feel it in the build quality and you hear it every time. No matter your musical passions, your music always sounds better with MODEL 30.
Fully discrete and accurate detailing
Marantz HDAM-SA3 technology is comprised of dozens of independent parts, each hand-selected for pure, detailed Marantz sound.
Designed to replicate the sensitivity and feel of a vintage analogue amplifier even when simply adjusting the volume.
Exquisite sound tuning
Marantz MODEL 30 Integrated Amplifier continues the renowned heritage of exquisite Marantz amplifiers. Tuned by the Marantz Sound Master who channelled his passion, experience, and extraordinary ear into the amplifier design.
The most musical, accurate, detailed sound
Marantz MODEL 30 Integrated Amplifier is built on its own discrete circuit board, the Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Module, or HDAM.
Marantz Musical Premium Phono EQ
Envisioned to deliver optimal sound quality by simplifying the signal path – vital given the delicate nature of phono signals – the Phono EQ stage in MODEL 30 can be used with both moving magnet and low-output moving coil cartridges, thanks to a built-in MC head amplifier.
MC / MM phono input impedance selector
In order to optimize sound performance when using a moving coil (MC) or magnetic moving (MM) cartridge, and to accommodate all configurations as much as possible, MODEL 30 is equipped with an input impedance selector.
Built for Generations
Like its counterpart, the SACD 30n Streaming CD Player, the MODEL 30 Integrated Amplifier is designed to the highest standards.
More Than 65 Years of Audiophile Heritage
Founded in 1953, Marantz has a long and rich history of designing audio components embraced by music lovers and critical listeners around the world.
Features of the Marantz MODEL 30 Integrated Amplifier
- Independent pre-amplifier and power amplifier section.
- Toroidal transformer feed power supply dedicated to pre-amplifier.
- Current feedback pre-amplifier design for clarity and details.
- Marantz HDAM technology for low noise and extended frequency range.
- Linear volume control with new electric volume system for best linearity.
- Switching mode power amplifier with a dedicated SMPS power supply.
- Solid output of 100W + 100W (8ohm), 200W + 200W (4ohm) to drive any speaker.
- Amplifier design inherited from our flagship models.
- Flat frequency response independent to the connected speaker load.
- MM/MC Phono input with selectable MC input resistance.
- Extra high quality, low resistant input terminals for CD and Phono.
- Marantz original high-quality/high-purity copper speaker terminals.