Sound Foundations Barracuda Universal Power Distribution Centre
Logically, AC power energy into your system ends up as the sound it produces. In practice, the quality of the power can have a a huge effect on sound quality. Ever thought your system sounds better at night? This is because mains is affected (more so in the day) by household appliances, airconditioning, lighting, etc, all of which has an affect on sound. The solution is a dedicated power distribution block.
Using ordinary extension blocks available in shops can degrade the sound to a surprising extent. Replacing your extension with the Barracuda Universal Power Distribution Centre can improve the connection quality.
- Internal wiring from Lapp (Germany)- fully point to point wiring using 3mm square OFC
- 20A surge protection unit
- Robust Hospital grade EMI RFI filter
- US, EURO, UK, Indian, Singapore (independent tight fit for each unlike any modular sockets available )
- Elcom/Neutrik ( SWISS) power con IEC
- Pure copper lugs from Mennekans ( Germany)
- 6 Sockets – German – Copper based 16Amp rated – The only copper based international socket
- Custom Made acoustically neutral Pine case with internal damping and melamine polish
- Stock power chord included.