The TAGA TAV-616C center speaker is based on TAV-606C technology with enhanced dynamic range and sound stage imaging to meet the demand of premium multi-channel systems.
Key features of the TAV-616C Center Speaker:
- TLIE (Taga Low Interference Enclosure) – new elegant enclosures are now even more rigid and neutral to vibrations and colourization. The increased MDF walls thickness compared to the TAV-606C: from 9 mm to 12 mm (plus 15 mm front panel). Increased cabinet dimensions provide bigger internal volume and acoustic pressure reflecting in higher dynamics and lower bass;
- Revised mid-woofer cones – now lighter with a higher SPL and faster, more accurate cone movement to quickly react to changes in dynamic sound passages;
- Bigger 5.25” mid-woofer delivers even higher sound performance and resolution in multi-channel systems;
- New decorative pure aluminium trim rings to enhance sound dispersion.
The new TAV-616C centre speaker is dedicated for demanding home-theatre enthusiasts, who look for the best sound performance in their multi-channel systems.
Specifications of TAV-616C – Center Speaker
- 2-way, 3 drivers, Center speaker, wall mounts, crossover point 4kHz,
- TLIE Enclosure
- High-Frequency Driver: 25mm (1″), TWG faceplate
- Bass / Midrange Driver: 2 x 133 mm (5.25″)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-120W
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 25kHz
- Impedance: 6ohm
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20 x 46.5 x 14.45 cm
- Weight (net): 5.2 kg / pc
There are no reviews yet.