This cable is the one of choice for those having biwirable speaker terminal ( i.e 4 terminals on the back of their speaker instead of the regular 2 )
- These unique professional speaker cables are originally designed to deliver maximum performance from state-of-the-art Tri-Amp Systems
- They offer true audiophile performance for accurate sound transmission with clear transparent response yet possess a rugged super flexibility for the most demanding professional applications
- Each conductor features many strands in rope-lay of famous MOGAMI ‘NEGLEX’ Oxygen-Free-Copper within colour-coded PVC insulation. A tough, low profile matte black superflexible PVC jacket protects the cables.
- Ideal for reverse shotgun and biwiring speakers but can also be used in regular format for superior performance over the 3103
- Conductor Size: 15AWG (2mm)/per core
- Overall Diameter: 0.472″ (12mm)
- Core Colors: Orange/Red/Brown/Yellow
More Signal, Less Noise
Whether you’re in a large professional studio or small project studio, good quad cable is critical because RF and EM noise can creep past even the best shield, especially in today’s wireless world. Check under the hood of Mogami Gold Studio cables and you’ll discover our world famous Neglex™ Studio Quad—a 4-conductor cable with the highest canceling of noise and the quietest, best sounding cable money can by.
There’s a reason why Mogami is called “The Cable of the Pros.” Virtually every major recording facility is wired with Mogami, which means that just about any music you listen to has passed through Mogami somewhere in the recording chain—from Fleetwood Mac to Foo Fighters, from Prince to Pearl Jam, and countless others.
Why do so many discriminating artists and studios choose Mogami over other cable brands? It’s simple. Mogami is unmatched for accuracy, extremely low noise, ease of installation, flexibility, and superior quality. Professionals and enthusiasts alike rave about the amazing clarity and silent background of Mogami—technicians swear by it, not at it.
Mogami has always had a relentless devotion to quality, integrity and ethical business practices. Every foot of Mogami cable is made in Nagano, Japan under the direct supervision of the company founder who continues to work every day. Comprised of true craftsmen, Mogami refuses to compromise quality for cost savings, and never copies the work of others. In today’s global economy, it’s often difficult to track who really makes a branded cable or other products. Unlike such brands, Mogami completely controls its design and manufacturing process and will never use a “silent partner” factory. Each product is certified to meet very rigid specifications, which are published and verifiable. There are no “secret ingredients” or mysticism attached to the performance of our products
Loving it. Brings the best out of my system. What more one can ask for. Enjoying my music a lot now a days. And special thanks to Anil.
darpan bhuyan –
Its a good cable but i couldnt tell the difference between this one and my amazonbasics 12awg cable on a side by side comparison. The cable is very well built though and a great single cable solution for biwiring without a mess of wires.